𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

You slowly hiked up the mountain that led to the old campus. Yup, you had been transferred to E-Class. Why? For sleeping in class too much, so much that your grades ended up slipping. You didn't care all that much about being transferred, you were just dreading the "I told you so," you were about to get from your boyfriend, who you of course did not tell about the transfer. It had only been a matter of days since his suspension ended too.

You walked into the classroom, praying that for some reason Karma had decided to skip. But no, the first thing you heard when you entered the room was his devious laugh.

"I knew it! This is what you've been all secretive about, oh my God I saw this coming from a mile away," Karma laughed.

"Shut up, you got transferred first!"

"But I didn't hide it, now did I?" Karma continued laughing hysterically, you didn't even notice the yellow octopus behind you.

"I see you two know each other.. Now, would you like to introduce yourself?" Koro-Sensei asked.

"Holy-" you jumped a bit, looking back at the creature, "yeah, sorry I'll do that now.. I'm (L/N) (Y/N), but I'd rather you call me (Y/N)."

"Alright, (Y/N). You'll be sitting at that desk next to Karma, I trust that won't be an issue?"

"That's... That'll be fine," you replied before heading to the back of the classroom, sitting down next to your red-headed boyfriend.

"Miss me?"

"A minute away from you is a minute in heaven," you replied jokingly, smiling at him.

"Oh okay, I see how it is, and to think I was gonna invite you to hangout at my place after school. I guess all that (favourite snack) is just gonna go to waste."

"I was just kidding! I missed you more than words could even describe."

"Okay, now you're pushing it," he chuckled.

"Psst, Nagisa. Karma and that (Y/N) seem pretty close, do you know her too?" Kayano whispered to Nagisa.

"Yeah, she was in our class first year, but she's been friends with Karma since elementary. They started dating in first year too, they're pretty opposite though. She's nice, I'd say the two of us are pretty good friends."

"Karma has a girlfriend, huh? Who would've thought," Kayano giggled.

"Yeah, she keeps him in check most of the time. She's basically the only person Karma actually listens to," Nagisa explained.

"That sounds kinda sweet, like one of those Shōjo manga tropes," Kayano smiled, looking back at the two of you.

"It's weird to see sometimes, he's so different around her, he lets loose."

Soon, Koro-Sensei began the lesson, you and Karma occasionally would whisper things to each other and laugh a bit but nothing enough to disrupt the class. Before you knew it, the school day had ended.

"Hurry up, you take so long," Karma groaned, standing in front of your desk.

"Give me two seconds, my lord, you are impatient."

"No, you just take forever."

"Okay, okay, I'm ready."

"About time, come on," he held his hand out for you, you took it almost immediately.