𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Break was finally over. You were all playing a game of 'cops and robbers' for gym.

  "(Y/N), babe, my love, the absolute light of my life, I swear to fucking God if you keep following me," Karma said as you both ran through the forest.

  "I don't know where else to go! You're a good hider, hide me!"

  "You're gonna get us both caught, go away!"

  "How the hell are you so fast?!"

  "Long legs? How do you expect me to know? It's just how it works!" He groaned.

  "Okay, moody, you're the worst person to chase," you jokingly rolled your eyes as you ran the other way.

You ended up getting caught right away no matter how many sob stories you told Koro-Sensei to get back in the game.

***

  You all looked at Koro-Sensei with disgust when he entered the room. He had been stealing bras? You didn't believe it until Nagisa showed you all magazines with Koro-Sensei's description written as the suspect.

  "No, wait, I'm innocent! I don't even know anything about this!"

  "So, have an alibi?" Hayami asked.

  "A do what now..?"

  "Where were you on the evenings of the incidents in question, and can anybody back you up?"

  "Man, Koro-Sensei's a bigger perv than you," you whispered to Karma, who was standing just behind you.

  "Where is everyone getting me being a pervert from? Seriously, what did I even do?"

You just shrugged and began listening to the conversation again. You all ended up to the teachers lounge and you all filled with disgust when you saw the attendance list. Next to each girl's name was their cup size.

  "It could just be random letters," someone suggested.

  "Karma, is (Y/N)'s right?"

  "Just ask her, stupid," Nakamura sighed.

  "Karma doesn't know my damn bra-"

  "Yeah no, that's right, looks like I'm gonna have a friendly chat with Koro-Sensei," Karma said as he looked at the list.

  "How do you know my cup size..?"

  "You leave your laundry at my house, do you think it just magically washes and folds itself?"

  "What the hell is forever flat supposed to mean, you eight armed, two bit, emoji-faced, peeping tom?!" Kayano shrieked.

  "And what's this? A breakdown of each girl at Kunugigaoka with an F-cup or above?" Maehara said as he held up the paper.

  "I expected better from you," you sighed.

  "I didn't," Karma muttered into your ear, causing you to laugh a bit.

  "You know what we need?! A good old-fashioned after school barbeque! Doesn't that sound fun?! Here! Get a load of the succulent skewers I threw together!" Koro-Sensei opened a cooler, but inside wasn't the succulent skewers he spoke of. Instead, there were lacey bras attached to the sticks.

  "Wow.." Sugino said.

You all had an uneasy feeling in your stomachs, you couldn't even look at Koro-Sensei, none of you could.

  "That.. That's all for today, boys and girls.." He looked down, walking away. "I'll uh, see you tomorrow.."

  "Heheh, we certainly put the octopus through the ringer, didn't we?" Karma chuckled. "Some people just can't take the heat."

  "Is he stealing underwear? That'd be pretty serious," Nagisa stood up from his desk.

  "I don't know, he seemed more shocked than we did," you added.

  "Could be his reaction from getting caught, plus, how would you explain the attendance list and papers?" Maehara mentioned.

  "Okajima."

  "I would take credit!" Okajima huffed.

  "I mean, come on! We're talking about an actual crime," Nagisa looked the most concerned out of all of you.

  "Compared to blowing up the earth? I say it's precious." Karma started. "I don't know what I'd do with super speed, but I can tell you one thing, if I stole underwear, I sure as hell wouldn't be sloppy enough to leave evidence behind," he said before tossing a basketball with a pink bra on it to Nagisa.

  "Karma and I found it in the equipment shed, but I'm still iffy about the whole thing."

  "Koro-Sensei's no fool. He understands. Knows he'd be dead to us over something like this. His whole life's about being a teacher. Between losing our respect and being assassinated, everyone knows which of those things he'd go more out of his way to avoid."

  "Yeah, I have to agree with you," Nagisa smiled a bit.

  So, you all decided to have a stakout! You wore all black clothing and hid around the hotel a j-pop girl group, with rather 'heavy on the top' members, were staying. Of course, they had their bras and panties hung out to dry, making it perfect for the perp to snatch.

You ended up seeing Koro-Sensei but none of you were sure as to whether he was there to take the undergarments or to catch someone else.

  "Someone's here!"

  "A big guy with a yellow head!" But, thankfully, it wasn't your teacher.

He took as many bras as he could at a pretty quick speed, definitely not mach 20 but still incredibly quick, as if he had been doing this for a while. Before he could get away, Koro-Sensei tackled him.

  "Hold up, isn't that Mr. Karasuma's underling?! Y'know, that guy who comes in with that lady all the time to give us our ammo and weapons?" You asked, looking at the guy.

  "That's definitely him! What a twist!" Kayano exclaimed, loud enough so only your little group could hear.

Then, you heard and saw a loud explosion, of course Karma pulled you back further, your back was right up against his chest.

  Shiro came out from the shadows, like most villains do. Koro-Sensei was in some sort of cage made of sheets. It would melt Koro-Sensei's tentacles if he tried touching them. Itona soon joined him, the two of them were finally able to fight, brother to brother.

  The fight went on way longer than all of you expected but of course, Koro-Sensei remained unharmed. You hugged Karma in relief, he chuckled a bit as he hugged you back.

  "You really thought that would be all it took to kill the guy?" He asked quietly.

  "Well you never know!"

  "No, we always know."

Shiro left, Koro-Sensei was not an underwear their, Kayano was a 'B-cup' and your class gained yet another student, Itona Horibe

[ a/n ]

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A WEEK I GOT A BF HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAH HE IS VERY TIME CONSUMING BUT ITS OK BC HES HOT