𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Yo, (Y/N)! Where's Karma? I don't think I've ever seen you two not with each other.." Sugino said as he approached your desk.

"We got into a little disagreement on the walk here and the big baby went back home."

"Disagreement? You two argue?"

"Duh, we've been dating for two years, we've gone weeks without talking, we've been so mad at each other."

"Nagisa, is that true?"

"Oh yeah, they'd make me their messenger, I've had to say 'she or he doesn't wanna talk to you' so much since first year that it doesn't sound like a proper sentence anymore," Nagisa sighed. "What was it about this time?"

"I.. I don't think I even remember, however there was a lot of 'says you's and 'fuck you too' and all that nice stuff."

"Jesus, you two really are something," Nagisa chuckled.

***

It was the end of gym class, you had invited Karasuma to go out to get a bite to eat with you and a few others from class but he declined. As he went to walk back to the school, a man who could be described to look like a teddy bear called his name.

"Takaoka..?"

"Another new teacher..?" Kurahashi asked.

"How many do we need?" You sighed.

"Yo! Name's Akira Takaoka and I'm here to give your gym teacher a hand. Pleased to meet ya, gang!" He carried boxes and bags. "So, whaddya say? Ready to have some fun?"

You all helped set up a picnic blanket, the bags turned out to be filled with deserts.

"Is that..?"

"It's cake!" Kayano exclaimed, practically foaming at the mouth.

"Handmade éclairs from Le Hermes!" Kataoka smiled.

"Um, these look sorta pricey, sir. Are you sure?" Isogai looked like he was almost in a state of panic.

"Yeah! Chow down, kiddos! I didn't break the bank so we could stare at these babies all day!"

"I've never seen so many brand name sweets in my life, I feel like I'm about to pass out," you sighed happily.

"Me too, me too!" Kayano nodded rapidly in agreement. The two of you were in your own little world while everyone else was talking.

***

"No Karma again?" Nagisa asked.

"He's dead to me."

"You don't even remember what you're mad at him for!"

"I don't care!"

"You two are so immature," Nagisa sighed. You both finally made it outside for gym class.

He began giving you all a pep talk, saying things would get harder but you'd get more sweets.

"Okay then! Along with your new training regimen comes a new schedule!"

"What? No way!"

"We have ten periods now?"

"We train until nine pm?"

"Do you think we're machines?!" You were stunned.

"That's the idea, little grasshoppers! Don't be glum! Think of the payoff! This curriculum will turn you into lean, mean, killing machines! You're gonna love it!"