𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

"The second term midterms are only two weeks away! The time has come to surpass A-Class! I want us going into this red hot! Hotter than Hades! Hotter than the sun!" Koro-Sensei exclaimed.

  "Jeez.. He gets really worked up about this stuff, huh?" You laughed a bit, leaned over towards Karma's desk.

  "I mean, do you really expect him to be calm, like ever?" Karma asked in response.

  "I guess not."

  "I finished up my studying at home, want any extra help?"

  "I would take you up on that offer but that sounds like a lame excuse for you to not do anything, now, open your book and write your notes."

  "My lord you really are the worst," he groaned before doing exactly as you told him to.

The school day was basically all just you studying your worst subjects. Karma waited for you while you packed up your textbooks and notebooks.

  "Hey Karma, (Y/N), Okajima was gonna show us this shortcut, did you two wanna tag along?" Maehara asked.

  "You really trust that bonehead with directions? Yeah, no thanks," Karma replied.

  "Yeah.. Maybe another time though," you smiled as you got up from your desk, Karma grabbed your hand and guided you out of the classroom.

  "How much you wanna bet they'll get into major shit?" Karma asked as the two of you began walking outside.

  "You really think they'll do something stupid?"

  "Okajima is the leader and Maehara's there."

  "But Nagisa and Isogai will be there, it'll be fine."

  "Alright then, ms. Positive, two-thousand yen."

  "You know what, deal," you shook his hand that you were already holding, causing him to chuckle a bit.

  "Perfect, I'm gonna hang out at your place for a bit, y'know, now that your parents adore me and all."

  "My dad wants to choke your smartass out."

  "Jesus Christ, I didn't do shit to that guy."

  "Relax, they aren't home," you laughed, the two of you continued walking.

  The next day at school you all walked to a daycare centre under Koro-Sensei's instructions.

  "So why exactly are we not in class?" You asked Nakamura, who was walking behind with you and Karma.

  "Well, our geniuses Okajima and Kimura fell on an old guy on a bike, hospitalised him and now as an apology we have to take care of his daycare," she answered.

  "Wait, wait, wait, so what you're saying is you guys got into shit?" Karma asked with the biggest smile on his face.

  "That is exactly what I'm saying, yes."

Karma looked at you, holding his hand out for his money.

  "You ass, I don't have it on me."

  "I'm getting my money, (Y/N)."

  "You were serious?"

  "As a heart attack."

  "Fine, fine, just wait till after school, dummy."

The daycare was a shtihole to say the least, the floor was broken, the walls were gross, it was falling apart. But the kids were sweet, surprisingly, Karma was good with them too.

  The two weeks ended up flying by, with the twenty-nine of you there, you were able to renovate the whole place with time to spare. The kids loved it.

  "Two weeks, where's my two-thousand?" Karma asked, walking right behind you.

  "I'm not giving you shit, buddy."

  "Woah woah woah, firstly, I am not your 'buddy', secondly, we had a deal!"

  "Whiney bitch.. Fine, but no more bets."