𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

"Woah.. Isogai looks so professional!" You said as you watched the class ikemen wait tables.

  "For real!" Kayano agreed. "He looks just like a prince!"

He greeted two middle aged women who seemed to adore him, they even addressed him by his first name.

  "Our leader isn't just a man, he's a prince among men," Maehara said.

  "Ugh, I want him to die," Okajima added.

  "You're really nursing that tea. Sure you don't want something else?" Isogai asked as he approached your table.

  "Actually yes, may as well get the most of keeping your job a secret," Maehara smirked.

  "Ah I get it, good old extortion, huh?" He leaned in with a kettle in hand, placing his index finger on his lips. "This one's on me, enjoy."

  "You're seriously the best," you smiled.

He's prince charming.

"The only negative thing you can say about him is that he's dirt poor, except somehow he even makes that look cool," Maehara sighed.

  "Well yeah, being poor doesn't make you any less of a person."

 "Yeah, yeah, anyway. Guy keeps his clothes so tidy, you'd never know they're fresh off the  bargain rack."

  "He's prince charming!"

  "Oh yeah, and did I mention he let me eat some of the goldfish he caught at the Summer Festival? Let me tell you that boy can cook!"

  "He's prince charming!"

  "Oh and I went to the bathroom after him once, he'd folded the toilet paper into a triangle!"

  "He's prince charming!"

  "I fold the toilet paper into a triangle! Everytime I go!" Okajima smiled.

  "That's disgusting.."

  "Look at him! Even middle aged women dote on him!"

  "Um, middle aged women in my neighbourhood dote on me.." Nagisa replied.

"Please, that's for a different reason and you know it," you laughed a bit.

"Did you know Isogai gets love letters from the girls on the main campus?"

"Um.. I get them too actually," Kataoka said.

"Alas, some things are only cool when done by a cool person," Koro-Sensei added. He really came out of nowhere, as per usual.

You all continued chatting and drinking your tea when a familiar group of boys walked in. The big five. Without much thinking, you waved at Asano, for that was what you always did when you saw him. Maehara swatted your hand down, gently but enough to get the job done.

You couldn't hear all that well but Isogai and Asano made a deal, if E-class would win the pole-toppling event at the sports festival, Isogai could keep his job and Asano would keep it a secret, however, if your class lost then the principal would find out, risking Isogai getting expelled.

  "I really can't believe you can put up with that guy," Nagisa sighed, the two of you walking home together.

  "I dunno, he's always been nice to me so I don't mind all that much, he's not bad when you get to know him," you shrugged.

  "Him and Karma, I really don't know how you do it."

  "Me neither sometimes."

  The day of the sports festival finally arrived, you had to stay in the crowd with the rest of the girls. Karma didn't look like he cared at all for the whole thing, which you found amusing.

  "Hey, partner," Karma looked at the American forgien exchange student, Kevin. "Why don't you stop yammering and follow your own advice?" He forced a southern accent.

  "He's so fucking stupid.." You mumbled, but you also couldn't help but laugh.

  "Hmph, bring it on, man," Kevin replied to Karma before they all charged towards the group.

  "Okay, now! Operation tentacles!"

 Of course, they had to start some chaos. They got off the field and into the stands.

  "Whatcha waiting for? The whole school's a battlefield," Karma said, once again with the horrid  accent.

  And, of course. E-class won.

  "No victory kiss or nothing, huh?" Karma asked sarcastically.

  "Please, you barely did shit," you laughed. He leaned in, you gently flicked his lips.

  "Oh come on, don't be bitchy."

  "Would you look at that, you're getting absolutely nothing now."

  "What? No, I was joking! I'm sorry!"