𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"A festival..?" You asked your teacher, who sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

  "Yes! I thought of it last minute and barely anyone has said yes! Please (Y/N)! Karma's going, you two can do your own thing just please come along!"

  "Alright, alright. No need to beg, I'll be there, promise," you laugh a bit.

  "Perfect! Oh thank you so much, I knew I could count on you! I'll see you tonight!" He said before flying away at mach 20.

You flopped onto your bed, laying on your stomach while grabbing your phone. You called Karma right away.

  "Let me guess, Koro-Sensei dropped by your place and you wanna know if I can pick you up and walk you to the festival?" All that before a 'hello'.

  "Goddamn, right on the money."

  "I know, I know, I'm good. But, your answer is I'll be there at seven."

  "Thank you very much, I haven't seen you in forever," you said sarcastically.

  "Oh I know, totally not like you just went home from my place an hour ago."

  "Alright, I'll let you get ready. I'll see you soon, love you."

  "Mhm, love you too, bye," you said before hanging up.

You rummaged through your closet and after a minute you found your Kimono. You got in on and did your hair, by the time you were done you only had ten minutes till Karma was going to get there. You waited close to the door when you finally heard the knock. You opened the door and he didn't say anything, just looked at you, his eyes were widened a bit while his cheeks were a bit pink.

  "Are you okay?" You asked, laughing.

  "Huh? Yeah, yeah, I'm better than okay, I'm great, a-and you look great?"

  "Why the fuck do you sound suprised you dick?"

  "I've seen you in your pyjamas and like nothing else all summer okay! Give me a break, damn, take the compliment."

  "You look very nice too, in the same outfit you've worn all summer," you walked out of the house.

  "No, no, it's different, my undershirt is dark red BUT here's the kicker, my button up is LIGHT red."

  "So pink?"

  "No it's red, idiot."

  "Alrighty then."

  The two of you made it there in no time, hand in hand. Of course, he wanted to stop at all the games but you were able to con him into buying you some food.

  "Hey, mister!"

  "Karma please, come on man, don't do this again," you begged, but he pulled out a pen and notebook. "Put that away, you're embarrassing me," you whisper-yelled.

  "So far I've only scored as high as fifth place on any of your games! Seeing as that drives the probability down fourth or above to, hold on, let me give you a concrete figure. Hey! How about that! Zero-point-zero-five!"

  "Let's just go somewhere else, please, it's not that deep," you tried to pull him away but he  shrugged you off.

  "I was wondering if the prizes are worth what I've spent. I mean, if you don't trust my math, we could always ask a cop!" He waved the tiny notebook in the guy's face.

  "Alright, I get it! You can have your money back, just keep quiet!"

  "Oh I don't think so. I didn't blow my cash to get a refund. I want that game console," he handed you the book.

  "Wow you have nice handwriting," you had always thought of it as the chicken scratches he called katakana in elementary.

He continued bickering and bickering.

  "Nope, no, I'm done, good luck getting your console," you walked to one of Koro-Sensei's many food stands. "Koro-Sensei, give me something! I'm hungry!"

  "That'll be one-hundred yen, miss (Y/N)."

  "Come on, we all know I'm your favourite, hook me up," you held out your hand.

  "You know, you're a lot more like Karma than we give you credit for," he said before handing you your favourite flavour of shaved ice.

  "Thank you very much, sir," you smiled.

  The festival went by fast, you and Karma went to the playground to watch the fireworks, where the two of you could be alone. You had all your treats in a small bag while Karma's stupid console took up his entire lap, he looked at it as if it were a million bucks.

  "I've officially been replaced, huh?"

  "Oh yeah."