𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Hey guys! Wait up!" Isogai caught the attention of you, Karma, Kayano and Nagisa.

  "Is something wrong?" You asked, looking back at him.

  "Nah, everything's good. I was just wondering if you guys wanted to hit the books at the main campus library tomorrow after class? I reserved us a spot. I've actually been holding onto this for a while."

Karma just yawned and walked away, he didn't have any interest in studying, never did. I mean, he never really had the need to.

  "Count us in!"

  "Me too!"

  "I'll go too. See you all tomorrow!" You said before catching up with Karma.

  "You don't need to go, I'll just help you with what you don't understand, like always," Karma said as he grabbed your hand.

  "I'll still get your help, don't worry. It'll just be nice to study with everyone, and I wanna take advantage of using the library while I can. You should too, especially if you wanna get ranked higher than Asano," you laughed a bit. You had never understood their rivalry. Asano had always been nice to you and you even considered him to be your friend, which Karma absolutely despised.

  "I'll do fine. I always do." His reply was short and quick, not in the usual way but in the 'say his name one more time and I will be pissed' way.

  "Come on, don't get like that, he never even actually did anything to you."

  "I'm not getting like anything."

  "Whatever you say," you said a bit quietly, he just rolled his eyes. You ended up just changing the topic to avoid an argument.

***

  "Wow, Nakamura. Never knew you were such an artist," you whispered to her as she drew perverted pictures on the corner of a textbook.

  "Why, thank you."

  "Well, look at that. It's the E-Class crew," Araki, as well as the rest of the big five approached your table. "Why even bother? This place is wasted on you. Pearls before swine, as the saying goes."

  "How cute, they're studying."

  "Hold on, hold on. (L/N)? What're you doing here with these nobodies?"

  "She got transferred, remember?"

  "Right. Such a shame, a creature so beautiful shouldn't be forced to be in the presence of.. Pesks.." Sakakibara said as he walked over to you, his hand rested on your shoulder. "Say, did you and that Akabane freak finally end things? Or do you prefer to sneak around secretly?"

  "You know, you'd think after two years you'd finally give up," you sighed.

  "Oops! Sorry! Turns out these aren't your everyday dumbasses. They actually have some academic chops!" Koyama cackled.

You weren't really paying attention.

'When is he gonna get his clammy ass hand off of me.'

A deal ended up being made between A and E class. You all managed to scare them off though.

  "Goddamn (L/N). You pull mad bitches," Nakamura teased as the two of you walked out of the library.

  "Nuh-uh, never in a million years would I let Sakakibara be my bitch oh lord," you cringed.

  "They seemed like they knew you though, that was weird. You friends with them or something?"

  "Nah, I'm friends with Gakushu though, well kinda. If me and Karma were mad at each other I'd hang out with them to piss him off more and whatever."

  "Damn, you're evil."

  "It was worth it though, it would always end up with him apologising faster," you laughed a bit. "Anyways, I promised the devil I'd meet up with him after studying. See you tomorrow!"

 She waved goodbye and you made your way to Karma's house, you knew he never locked the door so you just walked in.

  "Hey, I'm about to make dinner. You staying the night?" He asked, sitting on the couch.

  "I need to take a shower."

  "Why..?"

  "Sakakibara touched my shoulder and I do not trust where those hands have been," you shivered in disgust.

  "You're so dramatic.. I've got a clean towel hung up on my bedroom door, be quick," he chuckled.

  "Thank you, you're the best!" You said as you headed to his room.

  "Yeah, I know."