Baby shower

colby: the game where gonna play is something we came up with. sam: it isn't really a game but we thought it would be fun. you guys are all going to write down the date when you think the babies are gonna get born. so you have too write down 2 dates. colby: when the babies are born the person/persons who guessed it or who is the closest will get a gift. *after a lot of talking everyone finaly wrote down 2 dates and put them in a pot that we set on a table. everyone sits back down so we can start the question game. *me and kat stand up in front of everyone and we get the question lists. (Colby, kat, Sam and me had to fill these out 2 weeks ago and I'm gonna skip this you can fill this out yourself because it's kinda hard to write down) after the questions it's finally time to cut the cake. (Btw I didn't choose the gender I did the genders with a spinning wheel app) Sam and kat goes first. Everyone is so nervous especially sam and kat. I haven't seen sam so nervous* kat: okay it's time to cut the cake! Everyone: 3......2......1........ its a girl!!! *sam and Kat kiss and Kat burst out in tears of how happy she is. Sam let's out a little tear too. Now its time for me and Colby. Colby comes closer to me and we both hold the knife in our hand* Colby: are you nervous? Y/n: yes very. Colby: me too. *i give Colby a small kiss and everyone starts to count down again* everyone: 3......2.....1..... it's a girl!!!  *i hug Colby with tear in my eyes and I can hear him sniff a little too. I let go again and I hug Kat* Kat: 2 girls omg. Y/n: I'm so happy right now. *i say that while I burst in tears too* y/n: damn these hormones. Kat: omg yes I'm so emotional because of it. *sam and Colby hug too and after 20 min of talking we decided to open the presents. *we got so many cute things and stuff for the baby nursery. After 2 hours everyone leaves and we decided to eat diner. After that we cleaned everything up and we go to bed because we where all exhausted. I shower really quick and when I get out of the shower i see Colby already laying a bed. I grab some cream to put on my belly so I don't get too many stretch mark and I see Colby looking me while I'm doing that. He comes closer and kisses my belly* I can't wait to meet you princess. *him saying that makes my heart melt. He stands back up and kisses me. We lay down in bed and I lay on his chest* y/n: I can't wait to meet her either. Our little baby girl. Colby: she's gonna be the cutest girl in the world. *shortly after I fall asleep but I wake up again at 3 am because I was feeling really sick. I rush to the bathroom and I throw up. I hear Colby standing up and rushing to me* Colby: are you okay baby? Y/n: yeah just a little sick. Colby: do you want some water? Y/n: yes please. *he grabs some water and gives it to me. After 2 min we lay down in bed again and he hugs me close. Then I fall asleep again.