meet spencer

a few days later its now monday:

*i wake up looking at my phone. it says 9 am. i turn to wake up colby but hes not there. weird. i step in the shower and get dressed. i walk down stairs seeing sam sitting on the couch while i hear kat trowing up* sam: are you okay sweety? kat: yeah! y/n: poor kat. sam: yeah she is very sick these last few days. y/n: where is colby by the way? sam: he went with alex to skate board. he asked me to tell you that he will be late home since they are making a video and that he left a monster drink for you in the frige and some watere melon to chill a little today. y/n: thats sweet. *i walk to the frige seeing the monster and the watermelon with a note saying: take some rest i love you xx colby. i grab the note* y/n: hes such a good guy. *kat walks out of the bathroom* kat: yeah he is. y/n: oh there you are how are you feeling? kat: i feel okay now. y/n; good. kat: so i was wondering since sam is also leaving for work in a few min do you want a girls day? y/n: yes i'd love that! kat: great! so i was thinking because i am feeling sick that we don't go to the mall. y/n: good idea. *we watch 2 movies and then we make diner since it was 6 pm. we make some rice and chicken and we eat it. we paint our nails* y/n: our nails are done! kat: looking good. y/n: ah shoot its 7:40 i have to leave for work. kat: okay! *she hugs me and i leave for work. after 4 hours i finaly finish and i close the snackbarr. i step in my car and drive home. when i arive i open the door seeing everyone standing up as i walk in. i see alex kat sam colby and zoé. i hug zoé* y/n: i haven't seen you in a while how have you been? zoé: ive been amazing. y/n: good to hear but whats going on why is everyone standing? colby: i have soemting for you. y/n: hm? *he walks to thedoor opening it and a dog comes running up to me. i hug him and i look at colby confused* y/n: what? a dog? w-why?  colby: we thought you deserved it. * i hug everyone and i sit next to the puppy* kat: also we wanted to ask someting else. y/n: what is it? sam: we talked about this with alex and zoé is moving in with alex. y/n: really? alex: yeah only if you are okay with it wich brings us to the next question. kat: do you want to move in with us? y/n: wait what? really?! colby: yeah. y/n: yes! *i hug colby really thight but then i look at alex* y/n: im gonna miss you. alex: me too but at least we live 5 min away from each other. *i laugh and hug him* y/n: thank you guys so much. *a tear falss down my face* kat: the puppy still needs a name though. y/n: i was thinking about spencer. colby: i love that idea*he sits next to me and kisses me. we talk about everyting like the bills and decoration until it is 1 am. alex and zoé leave and kat and sam go to bed. i look at colby that can't get the smile off of his face. i kiss him.* colby: so the puppy does't like seeing 2 people having a good time so im gonna lay him in his bed. y/n: hahah no i dont think so. *he lays spencer into his bad and then we all know what happens. after we go to bed with spencer sleeping in the middle of us. i falls asleep until i wake up at 3 am feeling really sick. i walk up to the bathroom and i puke. i try to stand back up but i fall down as everyting went black...

i am so sorry for this crazy clifhanger. i will post the next part tomorow so you guys dont have to wait long. i hope you guys have/had and amazing day! <3