date night

*we step in the shower and after 20 min we get dressed. i put on a red dress, a black jacked, black vans shoes and a black bag. i do my make up and 30 min has passed. i see colby siting at the table he looks kinda woried. i sit next to him and i lay my hand on his leg* y/n: is everyting okay? colby: yes but the cops called back. y/n: really what did they say? colby: that it was just a random guy. y/n: thats so weird. colby: yeah. *he looks at me and kisses me. then we just talk until we can go to restaurand. we arive and we sit down at the table. we order our dinner and eat. after 20 min i see someone looking at me again* y/n: colby there is again a man looking at me. colby: relax its probably notting. y/n: yeah okay. *we eat a little more and its 5 min later but i still see him looking at me. he grabs his phone* ???: i found her. y/n: colby i we need to leave. colby: why? y/n: i'll tell you later lets go now please. *colby looks at me confused but then this man stands up pointing grabbing a knife. colby wants to fight him but i grab his arm and we run out of the place. we run as fast as we can and we arive at the hotel. i run to a worker standing there* y/n: sir p-please help us there is a guy following us with a knife. worker: okay go to your room i'll call the police. colby: thank you. *we go to out hotel room and ilay down on the bed letting a tear fall down my face* colby: don't cry my love. *he wipes the tears on my face away and he sits down next to me. he grabs me and holds me close to him* colby: it will be okay i promise. *i hugs him tight* y/n: this has someting to do with my family. i posted a picture on my insta saying that we are in mexico and since then they are following us. this is my fault. colby: its not your fault okay. when we arive back in our country we are gonna go to the police okay? y/n: okay. but can we please get a flight back i dont want to be here anymore. im scared. colby: ofcourse i'll cancel our flight and our hotel room. *he grabs his computer and after 20 min he closes it* y/n: and? colby: i got my money back from the hotel and our new flight is leaving tonight at 5. y/n: thank you. colby: ofcourse. *we pack our stuff and sleep a little until it is 3 am. we grab our stuff and leave the hotel. the taxi is waiting for us we put out stuff in the taxi and leave* y/n: im so happy that we are leaving. i did have a lot of fun until this weird stuff. colby: me too *he kisses me on the head and after 17 min we arive at the airport. we check everyting and we take our flight back home. i slept the whole time but then colby wakes me op* colby: y/nn we have to go sweat heart. y/n: mhm are we there yet? colby: yes lets go sleepy head. *we laugh and we take a taxi back home. we knock on the door and sam opens the door* sam: he- huh? what are you guys doing here? colby: long story. *he lets us in and we sit down on the couch next to sam and cat. we tell them the whole sotry* kat: omg thats crazy. y/n: yeah so now we can never post a picture again saying where we are. sam: im so sorry that guys happend to you guys. colby: it was pretty weird. y/n: yeah.

i hope you guys had/have a amazing day! also i just started a new book about the walking dead. btw it has more drama than this story so if you love a lot of drama go check it out! <3