coming home

the next morning:

*you wake up and you see colby still sleeping so you decided to let him sleep. you go down stairs and you see that everyone is still sleeping because no one was down stairs. so you grabbed your laptop and started to watch some youtube video's. you looked on your phone to see the time and you saw that it was 6:20. after a hour and 40 min you hear someone going down stairs because it was 8:00* kat: youre up early. y/n: yeah i had some trouble sleeping. kat: so what are you doing? y/n: just watching some videos from daz games. kat: hes a great youtuber. y/n: yeah but never better than you colby and sam. *you laugh* kat: thank you. *she sits down next to you* kat: are you excited for alex to come home? y/n: yeah. kat: lets get ready! y/n: yeah! *you and kat go up stairs and you guys make yourself ready. sam and colby also woke up and you guys had some food. you guys go into the car and drive to alex* sam: when he gets home we sould play games so we have like a little party. y/n: good idea. *colby lays his arm aroud you and you lay your head on colby's chest* sam: look at them little love birds. *you put your hands in front of your face so no one sees your blushing. you all laugh and arive at the hostpital. you guys see alex waiting. you run up to him and hug him* y/n: im so happy that you can finaly come home. i missed you. alex: i missed you too. colby: hey how is it going? alex: good! sam: im glad to hear. kat: so alex you and y/n can stay at our house for a little are you also okay with that? alex: yeah ofc i would love to. sam: great! colby: lets go home and play some games! kat: yess! *you guys head home and sit down on the couch. colby grabs some games and places them on the table* colby: wich one are we gonna play? y/n: alex you can choose. alex: uno looks fun. kat: oh i love that game good choice! *you guys play uno but soon you guys hear the door bell so you walk to the door. you open the door seeing brennen (your abusive ex boy friend and colby's best friend but you dont know that. i dont hate brennen i jsut thought this would be interesting* y/n: what are you doing here? brennen: what do you mean? why are you here? *he gets agressive and you take a step back. colby walks up to you guys* colby: whats going on? oh hey brennen! y/n: you know him? colby: yeah hes my best friend. y/n: oh. brennen: why is she here? colby: shes my girlfriend. brennen: oh girlfriend huh? *brennen looks at you mad* brennen: can i come in? colby: sure is that okay y/n? y/n: uh.. yeah.. *he gets in and he grins at you. (also he still wants to be with you. you thought you finaly lost him a month ago but you where wrong* alex: y/n? why is he here? colby: do you guys know him? *you walk back because everyone was looking at you* y/n: yeah- i do know him but.. ehm- *you dont know what to say because you hated him so much and you where so scared of him* colby: brennen maybe you sould go. brennen: what ever i will come back for you y/n. i will always be yours. *he leaves and colby looks at you and hugs you* colby: why are you so scared of him what happend? alex: well he used to be her boyfriend and he used to abuse her and now he never leaves us alone. kat: omg- but colby did you never knew he was abusive? colby: no.. im so sorry y/n for letting him in. y/n: its fine.. im gonna use the bath room. sam: okay.

sooo yeah i like drama lol. i hope the story is still good and i hope you guys had/have an amazing day! <3