good news?..

Your pov:

*you stand in the bathroom wiping your tears away but then colby comes in the room* colby: hey hey dont cry its gonna be okay. *he hugs you* y/n: i-i just dont understand why my parents are like this. I just want normal parents who care about me and love me. Colby: I understand, you're such a sweet and nice girl you didn't deserve parents like that And you have to stay strong I know you will. *he looks directly into your eyes* y/n: thank you. *you wipe your tears and you both go back to the waiting room and sit down while you lay on colbys shoulder* kat: are you okay y/n? Y/n: yeah I'll explain later. Sam: what ever it is you dont have tell us right now you can wait as long as you want. Y/n: thank you guys. *a nurse comes into the room* nurse: y/n gloriana Vianueva (that's your complete name and yes that's from the show jane the virgin I am very sorry but I couldn't think of something else) *you quickly stand up* y/n: yes that's me. Nurse: come with me. *you look back to kat sam and colby and then start to walk with the nurse. You guys stop in front of alex his room* nurse: his parents both died in a car accident and he was a only child he says he has no contact with his family and he said that you are the only person on his paper. So you are the one that has to take care of him. Y/n: yeah I know. Nurse: okay good so he just had surgery only his leg was completely broken we replaced it. Notting else was going on exept for wounds. Well he is in a coma and if he wakes up we dont know what will happen. He will probably have memory loss there is a 10% chance he wont have memory loss. Y/n: omg... nurse: you can see him now I'll leave you alone and I'll come back in 10 min. Y/n: yes thank you.. *she let's you into the room and she leaves. Yiu go sit next to alex and hold his hand* y/n: alex I'm so sorry this happened to you. It should've been me I sould be in the bed right now not you. I'm so so sorry.. *you cry while you cuddle him. After 10 min the nurse came back and leads you back to the waiting room* nurse: I told them what happened so you dont have to explain and its good for you to take some rest. Y/n: thank you doctor. *she leaves and you guys go into the car. Sam and kat where driving in a different car because they came later* colby: do you want to stay at our house? Y/n: no I'm sorry I think that's too much for me.. but can you stay at mine? I don't want to be alone. Colby: of course I'll tell sam and kat. Y/n: thank you. *you guys arrive home and it was 2 am now. You guys head to bed and get into comfortable clothes. Colby lays down and you lay down with your head on his chest cuddling* colby: its gonna be okay just try to get some rest okay? Y/n: yeah.. thank you for everything. Colby: ofcourse I'll do everything for you. *you finally fell asleep but you woke up very soon again. You slept 3 hours and you kept laying on Colbys chest hoping to fall asleep again. After 3 more hours without sleeping colby finally wakes up too because of his alarm* colby: how did you sleep? Y/n: horrible I slept 3 hours. Colby: let's check on alex. Y/n: yeah. *but then your phone rang. You picked it up hearing the nurse. He woke up! That's a miracle and after one day?! You guys rush to the hospital to see alex and Colby immediately called sam and kat*

So maybe a little bit of a cliffhanger but I decided to end with some good new. I hope the story is still interesting and I hope your day is/was amazing! <3