hospital

brennen: we are going to climb out of the window and get in my car do you understand? y/n: yes.. *spencer comes walking into the room and starts barking like crazy* y/n: spencer shush. brennen: let that stupid dog shut his mouth. *i pick him up but he keeps going then i hear the door open. its colby* colby: hey! leave her alone. *brennen points the gun at colby and i run to brennen trying to grab the gun. then i hear a loud shot and everyting went black.

colby's pov:

*i see y/n runing to brennen but she gets shot in her stomach* colby: Y/N!! you asshole! *he shoots me in the legs. i drop to the ground with a intense pain in my legs but the only thing i could this about was y/n. we hear sirens and brennen jumps out of the window leaving the gun. i crawl to y/n letting a tear fall down my face. i hold her close to me* colby: why you. why! *sam walks into the room shocked* sam: what happend?! colby: sam call 911! *a cop walks in too* cop: hey what happend? guys call an ambulance! other cop: copy that! colby: h-her ex shot her. shes prengnant! please help her! cop: lay her down on her back im going to check the wound. * the cop looks at it and places his hand on the wound to stop the bleedig* cop: you got shot too are you okay? i need some help here! colby: yeah i think so. cop: your in shock that why you dont feel it. hello?! cop2: yes im here. cop: help him he got shot too but hes in shock. cop2: copy that. cop2: whats your name? colby: colby. cop2: okay colby im going to look at the wound i just need you to take your pants off. colby: okay. *i take them off and he looks at the wound. theres a lot of blood and i strat to get dizzy* cop: do you know who this girl is? colby: h-her name is y/n. cop2: you dont look so good. *i try to say something but everything went black. i wake up in a hospital bed. i cant really see much because the lights are so bright. i try to sit up but then i feel a hand pushing me back* sam: hey youre awake. colby: where am i? sam: youre in the hospital you blacked out for a couple of min. colby: how long was i out? sam: 4  hours. also because you had surgery 2 hours. *my eyes finaly gets used to the light and i canonly see sam siting on a chair next to me* colby: wheres kat? is y/n okay?? is our baby okay? sam: calm down kat is with y/n but she didn't wake up yet. sould i text kat to come down here so she can tell you everything? colby: yes please. *after 3 min i see kat walking in and siting next sam* kat: hey colby your awake. colby: hey yeah, can you tell me what is going on with y/n?

y/n pov:

*i wake up from these bright lights with the worst headache ever. i sit up trying to get out of bed but i fall down on the floor* y/n: ah fuck! *i stand up but the pain in my stomach is kiling me. i walk down the hall looking like zombie. it feels weird. where the hell is everyone? they didn't leave me here right? i check the clock and its 2 am. i look around but i cant see a nurse anywhere. my legs hurt and i fall on the ground. then i hear someone runing to me* kat: y/n! are you okay? y/n: not really. kat: come on lets get you back in bed. *kat helps me going back into the bed*y/n: where is everyone? kat: sam is with colby. colby is in a few rooms next to you. y/n: wait what? what happend to him? kat: he got shot is his leg but he is going great. y/n: is my baby okay?.. kat: yes the bullet was removed and it hit your hip and not the baby. y/n: oh thank god. *a nurse walk into the room* nurse: i see you woke up. y/n: yes. nurse: we removed the bullet from your hip and your baby is okay and healthy. you have to stay here for 2 days and tommorow a cop wants to ask questions about what happned and who this man is. is that okay? y/n: yes i remember everything. nurse: can you maybe tell me his name so they can arrest him now? y/n: brennen taylor. nurse: thank you. do you want something to eat? y/n: no thank you. nurse: okay then ill leave you two and try to get a lot of sleep. y/n: i will thanks. *the nurse leaves the room* y/n: where is spencer actually? kat: he is with alex and zoé. also when colby woke up i told him that you are okay and that the baby are okay. y/n: he doesn't know i woke up yet right? kat: no but he is released from the hospital so there packing there tings and they are going to this room. its would be pretty fun if you are randomly awake right? y/n: yeah. *a small smile apears on my face* y/n: are you and the baby okay? i mean this is pretty traumatic. kat: yep everything is okay! *i hear foot steps and the door opens. i see colby and sam standing in the door way and colby tries to walk to me fast. he hugs me* colby: i thought i lost you. im so glad that your okay. y/n: me too. colby: and your awake. y/n: heh yeah i just woke up. kat told me everything. *he puls away and sits down on the cair* sam: im glad that your okay too. *sam sits down next to kat and lays and arm around her* colby: but what hapend?

yess im gonna end it here. pretty stressfull huh? lmao im so sorry. i hope you guys liked this part!