pregnant?

Y/n: how?- *I look at colby but he has a smile on his face* y/n: wait why are you smiling? Do you want the baby? Colby: I feel like we are perfect for each other and this feels right so I think we sould keep it. Y/n: really? *I cry while I smile and colby nods and hugs me* sam: awh congrats guys. Kat: yeah congratulations. Y/n: thank you. I'm a bit confused I dont know If i sould be happy or cry. Kat: haha yeah i get that it's a lot to take but we can raise our baby's together. Y/n: omg yeah that so exciting. Sam: when can she leave actually? Nurse: we would like to do a pregnancy ultrasound to see how far you are and then you are ready to go. Y/n: okay good thank you. *you put on your own clothes and go to the room for the pregnancy ultrasound. After 5 min they found out the baby was only 2 weeks old. We leave the hospital and go home. 10 min later we arrive and I open the door* y/n: alex? Alex: yeah! What's wrong? How are you? *I runs up to me and hugs me* y/n: I am okay but I have some news. Alex: what's it? Y/n: I'm pregnant. Alex: really? That's amazing! Congratulations! Colby: thank you. Y/n: where is spencer? Alex: sleeping peacefully in your room. Y/n: okay thank you. Alex: of course! Anyways I have to go zoè is still home wait for me. Y/n: okay goodbye! *I hug alex and he leaves. Sam and kat go back to bed and me and colby go to bed too. I cuddle with spencer and fall asleep fast in Colbys arms*

Hello guys I'm sorry this episode is a little short but that's because the next episode is really long. I hope you guys have/had a good day<3