home alone.

⚠️there is gonna be a lot of seggsy times in this chapter and you wont miss anything if you want to skip it.

its sunday:

*i wake up still laying on colby's chest. i stand up and run to the bathroom because i had to trow up* colby: are you okay baby? y/n: yeah im okay! *i take a shower, i get dressed and i do my make-up. when i come out of the bathroom i can still see colby laying in bed on his phone. i sit next to him on the bed* y/n: what are you watching? colby: your old tiktoks. y/n: what! no give me the phone! *i jump on top of him trying to get the phone from his hands. he doesn't let go so i bit his hand wich makes him losen the grip and i rip it out of his hands* y/n: hehe i got it. colby: you bit me! y/n: you deserved it. *i look at the phone and i see that hes just watching normal tiktok. then i realise my old tiktoks are private* y/n: omg you asshole. *a big smile apears on his face* colby: i love joking around with you. *i slap his chest playfully while i try not to laugh. at this point im still on top of him and i can feel his hands on my thips. i look him in the eyes* y/n: im sorry but its not happening i just did my make up. colby: ugh fine* i give him a kiss and i walk down stairs while colby is getting dressed. i see a note on the kitchen. it says: "hey me and sam went to my grandparrents we will be home late xx kat." i deccided to make some breakfast for my and colby. after 10 min colby comes down stairs and the breakfast is readdy* colby: ooh what did you make? y/n: i made some watermelon and pancakes. colby: it looks so good. where are sam and kat? y/n: oh yeah they are visiting kats grandparrents they will be home late. colby: that means that we are home alone all day. y/n: yep. *i put some syrup on the pancake and eat it. then i see colby putting syrup on his watermelon and i grab the syrup from his hands* colby: hey! y/n: what the hell are you doing? colby: putting it on my watermelon. y/n: thats disgusting. colby: try it. y/n: nope thats fk gross. colby: try before you deny. y/n: nope im not gonna do it. *then colby grabs a piece with syrup and i see him slowly standing up. i stand up really fast and walk backwards* y/n: what are you doing? colby: you have to try it. y/n: no colby go away. *a huge smile apears on his face as he is picking up his speed. i run to the back door and go trough it. i hear colby following me fast and i stand to the other side of the pool* colby: you cant run away im faster. y/n: well see. *then colby starts sprinting to me and i run away. i decided to just run around the pool but then i feel colby's hands grabbing my soulders. he puts it in my mouth and lets me go wich makes me fall backwards right into the pool* colby: oh shit sorry! *i look at him and spit the watermelon on him. i hit him right in the face and he gives me the death stare* y/n/ oh shit. *colby jumps into the pool and grabs me by my waist. he starts tickeling me with a huge smile.* y/n: colby stop! colby: never. *i then kick him in the balls wich makes him jump back. colby: ah why? y/n: karma. *then he rushes to me again and kisses me. I kiss him back and i put my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. We kiss for a few min until i grab colbys shirt and take it off of him. He walks forward until i hit the wall of the pool with my back. He starts to kiss my neck and i let out a little moan. But as soon as he wants to pull my pants down i jump out of the pool and take off my clothes exept my bra and underwear* colby: are you teasing me? Y/n: maybe. *I walk inside and grab a towel and put it around me. Colby does the same. I grab i piece of watermelon and i take a bite very slowly to tease colby more. He walks closer to me and and grabs te water melon from my hands and trows it in the sink. I couldn't hold it in anymore because i also wanted him so bad. I grab his neck and kiss him. I jump on the kitchen table and pull down my underwear.

⚠️yeahh some steamy stuff rn⚠️

Colby pulls down his underwear and starts to put it in slowly while kissing my neck. I start to moan as he picks up the speed. Colby brabs the kitchen cabinet to hold on while he gets closer to me so he can go faster. Then he starts to moan in my ear making me so turned on that i moan louder. We where both so turned on that we where about to cum.

⚠️you can look again haha⚠️

*but then the front door opens and i jump off the kitchen table. Sam and kat walks inside* sam: oh shit sorry. *they cover their eyes when we put the towel back around us* y/n: shit where so sorry. We thought you guys where gonna be home late. Kat: we forgot the presents. But its okay. Where gonna go again now. Y/n: okay again where so sorry. Sam: its okay it happens. But where gonna leave now or else we will be to late. Colby: okay we sould shower anyway. Y/n: yeah i hope you guys have fun. Sam: thanks you too. *as we run upstairs we can hear sam and kat laugh and leave again. We rush into the shower and lock it.

⚠️seggsy time again⚠️

*colby turns on the shower and he starts to kiss my neck again. I put my back against the wall while he keeps kissing me. The mix of his touch and the shower head on my body gives me butterflies. He starts to put it inside me very slowly and starts to move very slowly. I start to moan already as he picks up his speed again. After 4 min we already both are on the edge and he goes even faster. We both cum and and finish our shower.

⚠️seggsy time is over⚠️

*We put on some nice clothes and make ourself ready again. We clean up everything down stairs and we go shopping. After a few hours We dont really find some things exept for a 2 cute matching shirts for me and colby so we decide to eat some diner at a restaurant. After that we come back home and watch a movie.

⚠️yeah im so sorry but again⚠️

Colby lays his hand on my thigh and I feel  his hand sliding up.* y/n: what are you doing? Colby: its time for desert. *he puts his hands in my pants and start to finger me. I lay my head back moaning. After a minute he suddenly stops* y/n: why did you stop? Colby: just keep quiet. *im confused but do as he says. He then pulls down my pants and underwear and puts his head between my legs. I jump because he never did this before and because of that he puts his head back up* colby: is this okay? *i nod and he puts his head back. He start to put his tounge in me making me moan really loud. He puts my legs on his soulds and pulls me closer. I then moan ever louder. I already feel im on the edge and i arch my back. He moves faster and makes me cum. He pulls back and he sits back in the couch while i try to catch my breath* y/n: omg what was that. Colby: something special for you. Did you like it? Y/n: i loved it. Colby: good to hear. *i then look down at his pants and i see that hes hard himself* y/n: sould i help you now? Colby: yes please. *i pull his pants down and i start to suck him. He moans very loud and i add a hand. he cums very fast and he also has to catch hos breath. Then We clean up everything and i give him a kiss. Colby: woah that was hot.

⚠️its over⚠️

We replay the movie and after we go to bed since where both very tired. After watching some youtube we both fall asleep.

Hey everyone! I know that sam and kat broke up but im gonna keep them like this in the story if thats okay?