him again

*i some up feeling a little bit sick so i walk to the bathroom and trow up. I hear colby waking up too* colby: are you okay? Y/n: yeah just a little sick. *I sit in the bathroom while colby gets dressed. I just keep thinking if this is a good idea. "What if colby and I break up?" "It is so soon I dont even know everything from him." "Am I going to be a good mom?" "What if I'm not ready?" All those thoughts scare me. After 5 min colby walks in* colby: you sure you're feeling good? Y/n: what if this is not meant for us? What if something happens? What if we break up? Colby: calm down its going to be okay I promise. And if we break up we can always co-parent. I for sure hope that that's not going to happen but you don't know what the future brings. Y/n: yeah you're right.. Colby: do you wanna go down stairs and eat breakfast? Y/n: yeah. *he rubs my back and I dress up. We walk down stairs seeing that kat and sam made breakfast for us. (we sit down and eat. i look at my phone seeing an message from a unknown number.

on the phone:

unknown: its brennen. i want you to get and abortion.

me: what? what do you mean?

brennen: ill give you the money then you do it. or else ill kill colby.

off the phone.

*i look up seeing kat looking at me confused* kat: someting wrong? y/n: yeah i just saw that my favorite show stoped making anymore episodes. kat: oh thats weird. y/n: yeah. do you guys mind if i go outside really fast to walk around and take some fresh air? colby: yeah sure do you want me to come with you? y/n: no its okay. *smile at him and go through the back door. after walking for 2 min i hear my phone again*

on the phone:

brennen: awnser me!

me: fine i will do it.

brennen: okay so meet me at the store in 10 min. and i dont want you to make it suspicious so here is the plan. you say to colby when hes alone that you run to the store really fast fore some candy. he will probably stay home then and you can come to me. i give you the money and then you go home. dont let anyone know it because i will kill colby. and maybe alex too.

me: okay please dont do anyting to them.

brennen: i will when you dont do what i say so do what i say understand?!

me: yes.

off the phone.

*i wipe my tears off my face and i walk back home* y/n: hey guys! im going to the store really fast for some candy. colby do you want to come or? colby: no im sorry i have to edit a video. y/n: okay! be right back! *i walk out the door and go to the store. i see brennen and walk up to him*

colby's pov:

*y/n leaves and i look at kat* kat: she is acting weird dont you think? colby: yeah. sould i follow her? sam: i dont know do you think thats smart to do? kat: maybe you sould. colby: yeah ill go after her. *i walk out of the door and walk to the store. i see y/n and brenne. i am so confused and he is giving her money. what is she up too? i walk back home angry* sam: what did you see? colby: y/n is a lair! i saw her and brennen. kat: what?! colby: yeah he gave her money. what if our whole relation ship is a lie? or maybe she is still with him. sam: i dont think so she was really scared. kat: lets just wait until she gets home. colby: okay.

your pov:

*brennen gives me the money and i try to turn around to leave but he grabs my neck and pulls me to him* brennen: dont say a word! y/n: i-i wont i p-promise. * strugle to breathe and he lets me go and trows me on the ground. i fall down on the ground. he gets in his car and drives away. i stand back up crying. i cant believe this is happening again. i just want it to be over. i walk home and open the door seeing sam and kat looking at me while colby is in the kitchen. he looks angry* y/n: love is someting wrong? colby: nope. y/n: okay? well im gonna take a shower. colby: whatever. * i look at him but he doesnt even look back at me. i look at kat and she gives me a slight smile. i lay my phone down on the table and i walk up the stairs. a tear falls down my face. what did i do? did brennen do someting? i dont even care. i get into the shower and i lock the door*

colby's pov:

colby: she doesnt even tell us. kat: i saw a hand print on her neck. colby: what? kat: yeah maybe check her phone what if brennen is threatening her again? sam: yeah lets check er phone. *kat grabs her phone and looks for brennen* kat: here. *she shows me an unkown nuber saying that its brennen* colby: he wants her to get and abortion? sam: wtf-