pull the plug

Colby: no your not going. Y/n: but I have too. Sam: kat and I will go with her and when we get close we'll hide so when he accidentally sees it it looks like kat and I are meeting up. Y/n: good idea. colby: fine but be carefull please. y/n: i will. *i walk to the store and im kinda scared kat and sam are walking far in front of me so he doesn't see it. i see brennen standing there and i walk up to him* brennen: hey beauty. y/n: dont call me that. * he comes closer to my face with and angry look* brennen: i call you what ever i want too, got it? *i nod* brennen: did you make the apointment? y/n: yes its tommorow at 2 pm. brennen: i want you to share your location when you are there and a picture of the waiting room. y/n: fine. *brennen gets in his car and drives away. i drop to the ground om my knees letting a tear roll down my face. i hear kat and sam running to me. kat gets on her knees in frond of me while same is rubbing my back* kat: what happend? y/n: notting it went great he believes it. sam: then whats wrong? *he says as he sits next to kat in fron of me* y/n: im just so tired of him. kat: yeah i get that. y/n: maybe we sould get of this gross floor people are staring. *sam lets out a laugh as he stand up and offers his hand to help me stand up. we walk home and i can see colby looking worried trough the window. we walk in and colby hugs me thight. colby: did it work? y/n: yes. colby: thats amazing. sam: lets watch a movie and chill out a little. kat: good idea. *we watch 2 movies and we go to bed. colby lays down on his back. i lay down next to him with my head resting on his chest and i fall asleep. the next morning i wake up and i see colby still sleeping. i go down stairs and grab some cereal with some coffee. i sit down on the couch watching my favourite show. i take a sip of my coffe and look at the clock on the wall. i spit my coffee out supprised* y/n: 5 am?! oh shit i have to be quiet.. but thats wayy to early for me to wake up. whatever. *i hang out with sam colby and kat the whole day until we go to the hospital. colby and i pick up alex and we go to the hospital. alex gets checked to see if everyting is good* nurse: everything looks great! y/n: thats amazing! colby: yeah! *we go back home and bring alex back. we go home and eat some dinner with sam and kat. then i got a message on my phone* kat: who is it? y/n: its brennen. colby: what does he say? y/n: he says that i lied he saw us in the hospital for alex. hes really mad what am i supposed to do? colby: shit. colby: tell him that your gonna call the cops if he ever text you again and block him im done wtih this bullshit we can't keep letting you meet up with him its dangerous and it upsets everyone here. sam: yeah maybe you sould pull the plug. y/n: but what if he does someting? kat: than we will call the cops. also maybe we sould warn alex. y/n: yes okay but tomorow please. colby: fine.

on the phone:

you: stop it with this im done with you. if you ever call me again or text me again or do someting i will call the cops.

brennen: you bitch you cant do that i will hurt colby or that new doggy of yours.

y/n: stay away from us.

brennen. your going to regret this.

y/n: fuck you.

*this contact is blocked*

off the phone:

y/n: i blocked him. colby: good now lets call the cops and tell them everything. kat: yes. this stress is not good for our babbies. *i let out a small laugh and i hugs spencer tight. after 2 hours i deciced to go and get a shower. everyone is down stairs. i put the shower on and let it warm up. i hear something behind me and i turn it back off. i turn to look around and i see brennen with a gun. i was about to scream but he places his hand on my mouth* y/n: if you make any sound i will shoot you. i told you that you where going to regret this. y/n: p-please dont h-hurt anyone. brennen: thats all in your hands sweetie.

im so sorry for this crazy cliffhanger but it had to be done. reminder that i am 16 so all the spelling mistakes please ignore them lmao i am just really dyslexic