decorating

*i wake up by my alarm at 8 am. i jump in the shower and im really happy. (today is friday the day of the baby shower) i put on some really cute clothes and put om some really cool make-up. im wearing a cute dress that colby bought for me. when i come out of the bathroom i see colby awake waiting for me so he can shower* colby: goodmoring my love. y/n: goodmoring honey. colby: are you excited to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl? y/n: yes omg i cant wait. colby: me neither im so nervous. *i walk up to him and kiss him. then i walk down stairs to get some breakfast and i see sam sitting at the kitchen table. i decided pick something simple so i grab some cereal and an ice coffee. i sit next to sam* y/n: wheres cat? sam: look in the back yard.. y/n: hm? *i walk over to the back yard and i see kat decorating the whole place with pink and blue flags and other decorations* y/n: kat? kat: oh hey! im just finishing this up. y/n: do you want me to help you? kat: no its okay im done. *i walk back inside with kat and she goes upstairs to change while colby walks down stairs to get some food* y/n: whats wrong with kat? sam: she wants everything to be perfect for the party and i helped her before you came down stairs but she said i didn't do it right and send me back inside. she said i sould eat something so i did. y/n: a little hormonal huh? sam: oh you can say that. *i hear colby chuckle behind me* colby: yep i can relate to that. *i turn to him* y/n: what do you mean with that? colby: notting baby. y/n: right. *he goes in for a kiss but i grab a blueberry and put it in his mouth and i sit back eating my cereal* sam: lesson learned. colby: yep. *then i hear kat behind me* kat: and what is that lesson? colby: dont call and pregnant girl hormonal when you are a boy. kat: haha very funny. *she says that in a sarcastic tone and she grabs some cereal and sits next to me* y/n: i really cant wait to find out if the babbies are a girl or a boy. kat: yess omg it takes so long. sam: yeah its making me nervous. colby: yeah same dude. *after 20 min me and kat decided to decorate al ittle more and colby and sam go out to pick op the cakes. after 14 min they come back and put them on the table. they look soo good. (they both are white with 2 babbies on them. one with a pink diper and one with a blue diper. mine and colby's says our name very big in the middle and the same with sam and kat but with their name) we finish a few more things and after a few hours its 3pm now we have to wait for the quests. (we invited alex and his boyfriend nick, some friends of colby, some friends of kat and some friends of sam. we hear the door bell ring and its alex and nick with a bag of presents.* y/n: hey guys good to see you! *i give alex a hug* alex: its good to see you too! nick: you look so pretty! y/n: thank you so much nick! *they come inside and sam grabs them some drinks. they put some presents on the table by the pool and we sit down outside at the table. and we wait for the other guests* after 30 min everyone arived. the whole table next to the pool is filled with presents. kat comes closer to me* kat: look at all those presents. y/n: yeah omg i want to open them now. kat: omg me too. *sam and colby stand up* colby: can i get everyones attention? the baby shower is offically staring. sam: we are going to start with some games. then we are going to do some couple questions and then where gonna cut the cake and we will find out the gender. after that we will finish with opening the gifts on the table.

im sorry for this cliffhanger but next episode you guys will find out the gender. and dont worry you dont have to wait long becasuse i already started writing it. :)