Feathers of Tenebris- The Dark Entity

The next morning I woke up . I put my foot down off the bed . Suddenly I felt something touched my foot . I looked down . It was a black feather but not an ordinary one. It had a unique lust .That could snatch anyone's attention. I loved it .

So I took it off the floor and put it on the dressing table. Then I went to bathe myself . Well , after taking bath I stood in front of the mirror. I was looking at myself . I jumped out of joy, "Wow! How pretty I am looking." I guess after many days I saw myself so closely.

Suddenly I remembered , Last night I was slept on the couch. But I woke up on the bed . Even I could not remember if something happened last night.

While combing my black , waist long , shining hair , I was swimming throught the ocean of the past memories. Suddenly my hand loses the hold on the comb and the comb fell on the ground. I regained my consciousness by the bang sound it created. I put away those all thoughts and went to choose the outfit of the day.

I dressed myself up in a beautiful white outfit . The black sunglasses on red lipstick has the power to get anyone's eyes on me . Besides all I could not get out of the questions running into my mind . "How did I get on bed ? I don't remember anything like this. The gloom covering my whole life could not be erased even by the luxuries I have .

I reached office hurriedly . Everyone's eyes were on me . I thought it was because I was lokking hot . But there all were terrorized . I could not understand why they all were freezed . I saw myself on the mirror in front of me . I did not dare to move.

" OMG! Black Creepy Wings." I was shocked at the sight of me wearing awful feathers . Those were so dreadful . "Wait, who's there besides me . " Someone tried to hold my neck. I could feel the large nails digging on my neck.

I ran away from there to the roof top of my office building . Those wings and the anonymous entity disappeared for a while . I had taken a deep breath . Leaning on the parapet of the rooftop , I thought the trouble is gone .

I was enjoying the view . The blue sky with little golden shine The wind was still soothing. I reminisced the years I spent . The years in which I loved someone , whom I did never see , whom I did not know . I only felt there was someone behind the cloudy sky .

He was always with me . How the wheather it was. I always missed him . I kissed him through the raindrops. Danced with him in the rain and under the snow falls . I always felt he would come to me someday .The large wings would be covering me up , keeping me safe from this cruel world .

Suddenly the black clouds began to cover the sky .But as I love the bad weather too. There is a deep connection between the sky and me. From the darkness of clouds some strange identity appeared to come towards me .

The large winged creature looking awful but dangerous too . I was freezed . I was panicking , I wish I could run away and hide myself .

The dark entity was coming nearer to me . I was so terrified that I was about to sob and cry out loud .

Suddenly something soft as a feather came closer to me and covered me wholly. On the back of mine I could feel his chest , so warm , took all my terror away . I was comfortable in his arms . I turned and hugged him tightly.

I did not speak anything . As the dark entity saw the angel , he flew away. In my mind , I was telling myself , Yupp! He is my Angel, my savior. The dream of mine has come to the reality. I was dancing in my head.

I could feel the relieving coldness of rain . At the same time he took all my fear away . The warmth of him made me feel cozy . I eyes of him were enough to made me hypnotized. This time I was fell for him . But It was not the first time met him .

I remembered, "How he was injured when he came to my bedroom . He was all in blood . I gave him first aid and help me get on the bed . But at night he left the place but he put me on the bed , while I was in sleep . He erased my memory everytime He met me .

I was in his arms remembering every moment with him . He took the flight to my home , while I was in his arms . I told him , " This time you won't erase my memory . I wanna keep you in my memories for Good .

We both came down on the land . He removed his hands from my back and was about to go away . But I held his hand and welcomed in my home .

Suddenly he held me from the waist and pulled me nearer and held me close to himself . I was shocked but I was feeling shy more . He told me , " Hey! Evelyn Grey! I know you are clueless about all this going on . I did not expect this kinda flirting from him.

Till now you know , we both know each other for enough time . But everytime I erased your memory . I am really sorry for that .

He put his hand on my head and gave me blessings and told me , "Now you don't need to worry about anything , I am with you always . "

He came to me and hugged me . I was on the clouds nine this time. My heart beats began to rush .My face became all red. My cheeks began to blush . I was feeling shy as if I was in love with him .

He left the place and me. I wish to see soon . Bye ! He replied , "Bye".