Chapter #39

Chapter #39
_______________
Sam’s POV
Tonight is the premiere of Captain America: Civil War. Sarah is going with Scarlett tonight while Danny and I stay home. “So Danny boy what should we do?” I ask the child in my arms. “You want to watch the red carpet with me too.” I say turning on the tv. “Look it’s Mommy and your sister.” I say pointing to the tv. [“Ms. Johansson you look lovely tonight. Who’s this lovely young lady with you?”] A reporter asks and I roll my eyes it’s MRS. not MS. I think to myself. [“Thank you and it’s Mrs. Johansson and this is my daughter Sarah.”] Scarlett tells him. [“Of course my apologies. Where is your lovely wife tonight?”] He asks why did that sound insulting the way he said it? [“She is at home with our son. Hey Babe I know you’re watching. Make sure not to keep Danny up past his bedtime.”] She says. [“Is it true that your wife’s father past away this year?”] They ask and Scarlett’s smile fades and her face turns more serious. [“Yes it is. If you could give her some space that would be appreciated.”] She tells them. “I’m gonna call Mommy.” I tell Danny as I pull out the phone. [“Hello?”] Scarlett says answering the phone. “Hey Baby don’t worry I’ll make sure Danny doesn’t stay up.” I tell her and she turns to the camera. [“Sam really?”] She laughs. “I love it when you laugh.” I tell her making her blush. [“MRS. JOHANSSON OVER HERE!”] I hear another reporter yell. [“I’ve got to go, I love you. I love you too Danny.”] She says waving to the camera before hanging up and going off screen. “Well you heard Mommy. You have to go to bed, little mister.” I say standing up and taking him to the nursery. I sing him a lullaby and he is out. I think I’ll go to bed too.

I’m woken up by someone cussing quietly. “Fucking hell shit that hurt.” I hear Scarlett whisper yell. I turn on my bedside lamp iluanteing the room. “You ok Baby?” I ask, rubbing my eyes. “Yeah I just stubbed my toe. Did Danny go down ok?” She asks. “Yeah he did. How was it?” I ask her. “It was good. I have a feeling Sarah’s going to be making memes from it.” She chuckles. “If I don’t beat her to it.” I say. “You would, wouldn’t you.” She says. “Of course. And thank you for what you said tonight when they asked about Dad.” I tell her as she puts on one of my shirts to sleep in. “Oh it’s not a problem Babe you don’t have to thank me.” She tells me as she gets in bed next to me. “Sarah asleep?” I ask. “Yeah she was wiped from all of the excitement.” She says.

It’s been a few days since the movie was released so I of course made memes to post. “Oh my god Sam!” I hear from the kitchen after I posted one. “I told you I was going to make memes.” I say as she enters the room. “But I. Seriously?” She asks. “It’s a good one.” I say. “It’s not the meme its the caption.” She says.

“I get to sleep with her”[@MelanieSloan: THAT’S MY DAUGHTER][@HunterJohansson: Ew][@SarahJohansson: MA REALLY GROSS][@ElizabethOlsen: Ha someone might die tonight][@ScarlettJohansson: My god][@RDJ: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA][@ChrisEvans: Sam’s a dead woman]

[@MelanieSloan: THAT’S MY DAUGHTER]
[@HunterJohansson: Ew]
[@SarahJohansson: MA REALLY GROSS]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Ha someone might die tonight]
[@ScarlettJohansson: My god]
[@RDJ: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA]
[@ChrisEvans: Sam’s a dead woman]

“I just stated facts.” I say. “You are incredibly sexy in your Black Widow suit.” I say standing up. “You think so huh?” Scarlett husks. “Yes I do.” I say taking a step forward grabbing her hips and pulling her into me. “The kids are at Mom’s for the weekend.” Scarlett says. “Then why are we still wearing clothes?” I ask nibbling on her earlobe. “Good question.” Scarlett says removing my sweats and I remove her shirt. “Sit down.” She orders pushing me gently onto the couch. I take off my shirt and boxers and she removes her pants and thong. “Fuck you’re beautiful.” I tell her as she straddles my lap. “Gaaaah shit Scarlett.” I moan as she starts to grind down on me. “Mmm as nice as this feels. I want to ride you.” She says dominantly. “Then do it.” I tell her and she raises herself up and then slowly lowers herself down until I’m fully inside her. “God you feel so good.” She moans as she starts rocking her hips. “Fuck yeah Baby just like that.” I moan. She puts her hands on my shoulders to steady herself before bouncing up and down. “FUCK YES!!” She screams. I grab her hips and start thrusting up hitting her g spot with each thrust. “AAHH SHIT!!!” I moan out. “YES YES YES YES!!! DON’T STOP JUST LIKE THAT!!” She moans. “Fuck you look so good taking my cock Baby.” I rasp before pulling her in for a passtionate kiss not stopping our movements as we both get closer to our high. “Shit Sam I’m gonna cum.” She says. “Me too. Cum with me Baby.” I tell her. “FUCK SAM!” “SHIT SCARLETT!” We both scream at the same time. Scarlett rests her head on my shoulder. “Did you get worn out Baby?” I coo. “Mh hm.” She nods.

A/N
Well that happened. I didn’t make the meme I found it. Anygays see you in the next one.