Chapter #25

Chapter #25
__________________
Scarlett’s POV
1 month later.
I have been filming as many scenes for AVENGERS: Age of Ultron before I start showing and Sam has been working on the nursery since the day after I told her. Today she is on set with me
taking pictures of course lord help us all.

 Today she is on set with me taking pictures of course lord help us all

“That’s hot.”
[@ScarlettJohansson: How did you get that]
[@SamMily: Magic]
[@HunterJohansson: Damn bad ass sis]
[@SamMily: I know right]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Don’t encourage her]
[@SamMily: I don’t need encouragement]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Oh god]
[@SamMily: I love making you say that]
[@HunterJohansson: Ew]
[@RDJ: Sam stop being dirty minded]
[@SamMily: Never]
__________________
Sam’s POV
I got put in time out by Scarlett so I am just working on one of my songs. Once I have it all figure out. “Hey Baby I’ve got to go record this. Can I do it in the trailer?” I ask when Scarlett comes back in. “Yeah I mean you did put your gear from the R.V in here plus I can’t leave the set to listen to it so go for it.” She says with a smile sitting at the table and I set up my mic and everything else and grab my keyboard.

“Dear depression do you think that you can stop me”
“I know the answer, but I see you getting cocky”
“I’ve seen you win this battle numerous times”
“But you ain’t ever gonna take a life that’s rightfully mine”
“I understand that your intention is to infiltrate my mind”
“And plant these little seeds of doubt that grow into a massive vine”
“That wraps around my head until I can’t get loose”
“You started doing this already so you cannot lose”
“At least you think but who’s the one in control of everything”
“That has to do with how I function, right that’s me”
“See I’ve grown an understanding of the things you do”
“You are a part of me, but not me so I cannot lose”
“Yeah we gonna be alright”
“Just give it some time”
“The more that we fight this fight”
“The more that depression dies”
“I’m a product of an illness I was born with”
“My mama has anxiety that’s what I was formed in”
“I tried living a life of constantly ignoring”
“The truth about my mental state but that wasn’t rewarding”
“The way that facing up to it is”
“And understanding that it’s not a shameful thing to admit”
“I’m not ok sometimes”
“And that sometimes is a bit daunting”
“And sometimes it makes me feel like a kid”
“The way I create imaginary scenarios in my head”
“And fear them to the point that it gives me an existential dread”
“That’s greater than the fears that I have grounded in reality”
“But that’s what it’s like to be living in your anxiety (Damn)”
“We gonna be alright”
“Just give it some time”
“The more that we fight this fight”
“The more that anxiety dies”

I finish the song and Scarlett claps as she always does when I finish recording a song. “That was really good. That was ‘Dear Depression’ right? Because it really does sound like a letter to someone.” She tells me. “Thank you Baby. You said you can’t leave the set, why?” I ask. “Oh we have more scenes to film. But I should be done for the day in a few hours.” She says. “A few hours, Baby you’ve been filming all day you should rest.” I tell her. “Sam I’m fine. Women have been having babies for hundreds of years and working while pregnant I’ll be ok.” She says. “Ok I have some things I have to do around the house so I’ll see you when you get home.” I tell her pulling her in for a kiss that she quickly returns. “I’ll see you when I’m done here Elizabeth said she’d give me a ride.” She says. “I still can’t believe you are working with Elizabeth Olsen, that's so cool.” I tell her giving her a hug before leaving. As I’m driving home I stop by the hardware store to get baby-proofing equipment.

Holy shit there is so much stuff here I didn’t know I would need. “Excuse me Ma’am can I help you with anything?” One of the employees asks. “Um yeah my girlfriend and I are having a baby and I have no idea what stuff I should get.” I say gesturing to the baby-proofing stuff. “Ok well how big is your home?” She asks. “It’s a good size.” I say. “Ok grab a cart and come back here and I’ll help you out.” She says and I nod and do as she says. “Ok so these are what you want for corners and the edges of steps.” She says pointing to some stuff. After a while I end up with a shit ton of stuff and head home to install it.

A/N
Dear Depression belongs to Presence. Anygays see you in the next one.