Chapter #31

Chapter #31
_____________
Scarlett’s POV
“Tonight was fun, thank you.” Sam says. “It’s not over yet.” I tell her as we enter the R.V. “Benji has Danny all night.” I tell her as I slowly unzip my dress. “I don’t have any.” I cut her off. “In my bag.” I tell her and she smiles. “You thought of everything.” She says. “It’s been over a year since we had sex of course I thought of everything.” I tell her.
(Sorry guys I’m not in a smut scene mood. And I am going to have a time skip to the last concert of the tour.)
_______________________
Sam’s POV
Tonight is the final performance of the tour. It’s been great having Scarlett and Danny with me. “Hey Babe, you look nervous, what's up?” Scarlett asks as I pace in my dressing room. “You know how this has been my first tour?” I ask her. “Yes and I’m so proud of you.” She says, making me smile. “I just don’t know what song to end it on. I know I want to end it with one of the songs from the album I haven’t released yet I just don’t know which one.” I tell her. “I would go with ‘Stronger than My Storm’ it’s my favorite from the new album.” Scarlett says. “Ok ‘Stronger Than My Storm’ it is.” I say to her.
We get to the last song before ‘Stronger Than My Storm’ “Ok everyone. You guys are going to get a sneak peak at the next album coming out next month. So everyone, this is ‘Stronger Than My Storm’ . I hope you like it.” I announce and the crowd goes nuts.

“Self hatred I’m fighting”
“Feels like a prison cell”
“But this story I’m writing helps me remind myself”
“That rock bottom only got me higher”
“Won’t be a victim I’m a survivor”
“I refuse to believe the lier in my head”

“The proof is stitched in my scars”
“I’m strong enough, I’m strong enough”
“I found myself through the dark”
“Not giving up, not giving up”
“I’ve come to understand that tragedy is a second chance”
“My dying breath is where I was born”
“Now I’m stronger than my storm”
“Stronger, stronger”
“Stronger than my storm”
“Stronger, stronger”
“Stronger than my storm”

“For so long I tried to pretend my pain away”
“My secret to keep it”
“Left me one step away”
“Some days I couldn’t get much lower”
“My heart couldn’t beat much slower”
“But I decide when my story’s over”

“The proof is stitched in my scars”
“I’m strong enough, I’m strong enough”
“I found myself through the dark”
“Not giving up, not giving up”
“I’ve come to understand that tragedy is a second chance”
“My dying breath is where I was born”
“Now I’m stronger than my storm”
“Stronger, stronger”
“Stronger than my storm”
“Stronger, stronger”
“Stronger than my storm”

“Being broken gave me fight”
“A semicolon saved my life”
“I wear my battle scars with pride”
“Being broken gave me fight”
“And I refuse to be defined”
“By what I almost did that night”

“The proof is stitched in my scars”
“I’m strong enough, I’m strong enough”
“I found myself falling so far”
“I’ve come to understand that tragedy is a second chance”
“My dying breath is where I was born”
“Now I’m stronger than my storm”
“Stronger, stronger”
“Stronger than my storm”
“Stronger, stronger”
“Stronger than my storm”
“Stronger, stronger”
“Stronger than my storm”

I finish the storm and I am covered in sweat and out of breath. I know I still have some meet and greets I have to do so once the spot lights go off I head straight to my dressing room which is more like a lounge type room. “You did great Babe.” Scarlett says giving me a kiss before handing me a towel and water. “Thank you Baby. How is he asleep? That was a very loud concert?” I ask seeing Danny asleep in his little rocker. “He likes your voice, you know this.” She says before we hear a knock on the door. “Who is it?” I ask and I hear Tina. “It’s time for the meet and greet.” She says. “Ok I’m coming.” I call out and go to the room we have set up for this. “Hey there everyone.” I greet and all eyes are on me. I get to the last fan it’s just Me, Scarlett, Benji, and Tina. But something is off with this girl she has a suitcase. “Hi I’m Sam this is Benji, Scarlett and our manager Tina. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” I tell her. “I’m Sarah I’m 13 and I love your music. It got me through some really bad times.” She tells me. “Sarah, may I ask why you have a suitcase?” I ask her and she gets shy quickly. “I didn’t want anyone to steal my things while I was at the concert. These are the only belongings I have.” She says. “Sweetie, where are your parents?” Scarlett asks and Sarah tears up. “They kicked me out six months ago when I came out as a lesbian.” She tells us. “You’ve been living on the streets for six months?” I ask and she nods. “Sam can we talk in the hallway?” Scarlett asks and I hope she is thinking the same thing I am. “We can’t let her go back to sleeping on the streets.” Scarlett says the second the door closes. “I agree. What if we took her in?” I ask her. “Let’s ask her if she’s ok with that.” Scarlett says before we go back into the room. “Sarah what if we took you in?” I ask her. “You don’t have to I don’t want to be a burden.” She says. “Sarah you wouldn’t be a burden. I can tell you’re a good kid and we want to help you. Will you let us help you?” I ask her. “You would really do that for me?” She asks sniffling. “Yes.” Scarlett states placing her hand on her shoulder. “Thank you.” She says breaking down and launching herself into Scarlett’s arms and just cries.

A/N
Well that’s an interesting twist. Stronger Than My Storm belongs to Citizen Soldier. Anygays see you in the next one.