Chapter #23

Chapter #23
_______________
Scarlett’s POV
So I have been filming Captain America: Winter Soldier. Last night Sam said they posted something about it but I was too tired when we got home to look and she what she posted. “SAM!” I yell when I open up instagram and see the post. “Huh what’s happening? Are you ok? What’s wrong?” She asks waking up. “Sorry I didn’t mean to yell but your post.” I say and a shit eating grin forms on her face. “I’m not sorry.”

“Hahahahahaha

“Hahahahahaha. Love you Baby”
[@HunterJohansson: I need more of this in my life]
[@ChrisEvans: Good picture]
[@RDJ: I love this]
[@ScarlettJohansson: I will kill you all]
[@SamMily: Even me?]
[@SacarlettJohansson: @SamMily you get a pass]
[@HunterJohansson: How is that fair]
[@ChrisHemsworth: Sex]
[@MelanieSloan: THAT’S MY LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MR. HEMSWORTH]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Thank you Mom]
[@MelanieSloan: Always dear. Now don’t kill your brother]

“Sam why do you do this?” I ask and she shrugs. “It was an opportunity I couldn’t miss.” She says. “I might not take you to set anymore.” I tell her and her jaw drops. “That’s just mean plus I have my own pass and Kevin said to keep doing it.” She says. “Ugh.” I groan face planting into my pillow. “Hey I think you look good Baby.” She says, wrapping her arms around me. “You say that all the time” I say, turning in her arms to face her. “And I mean it everytime.” SHe says giving me a kiss. “I have to get to set do you want to come?” I ask. “Yes please. I have to work on your trailer anyway.” She says giving me another kiss and getting out of bed leaving me confused.
______________
Sam’s POV
“All done.” I say once I finish the sound proofing in the trailer’s bedroom. I hear the door open and close. “Two hour lunch break do you want to.. What the fuck?” Scarlett asks seeing the sound proofing. “What?” I ask. “Sam why?” She asks. “Look in my duffle bag and you’ll know why.” I say pointing to my bag that has some recording equipment in it. “Oh. That’s not where my mind went.” She says. “Well for that too.” I smile. “You said two hour lunch break. We could test it out to make sure it works.” I smirk. “I’m down.” She shrugs walking towards me. “Wait really?” I ask. “Yes. Do you want to have sex or not?” She asks putting her arms around my neck. “I will never say no to that.” I say picking her up and turning around and place her on the bed. I stand and remove my clothes as she takes hers off. “Fuck you’re beautiful.” I say and she sits up and starts to place kisses on my lower abs till she takes my dick in her mouth making me moan. “Yeah just like that don’t stop.” I say as she takes me in fully. She gags when I hit the back of her throat. “Ah fuck yeah take that dick.” I grunt as I put my hands on her head and start thrusting my hips. “AAh fuck I need to cum.” I tell her and she grabs my ass and pulls me forward till her nose is touching my abs and I cum in her mouth and some of it comes down her chin. “Ah shit Babygirl you are so good for me. Now on your back.” I tell her and she lays down. “Do you think you can be a good girl and take Daddy’s cock?” I ask her as I hover over her. “Yes Daddy.” She replies with a smirk and I slip my dick in her causing her to moan loudly. “You like that Babygirl you like taking Daddy’s cock huh?” I assk as I kiss her neck. “Yes Daddy you feel so good.” She moans. “Do you want me to fuck you hard Babygirl? You want Daddy to fuck you hard?” I ask her and she nods. “I need words Babygirl.” I tell her as i kiss the other side of her neck. “Yes Daddy.” She husks and with that I start rolling my hips as fast as I can. “Mmm yes Daddy.” She moans. “YES! YES! YES! FUCK I’M CUMING!” She screams as she cums all over my dick. “Shit I have to cum Babgirl.” I tell her. “I want to feel you fill me up.” She says looking me in the eye. “Ah shit, fuck!” I yell as I cum. I rest my head in the crook of her neck. “Best lunch break ever.” Scarlett breathes out and I chuckle. “We still have another hour.” I tell her. “Yeah I should use it to wait for the feeling in my legs comes back.” She chuckles. “Well then I guess I did it right then huh?” I say lifting my head to look her in the eye. “Yes.” She breathes out. She whinces when I pull out. “Hey I didn’t hurt you did I?” I ask. “No. I’m just a little sore.” She says. “As long as you’re ok.” I tell her. “Oh trust me I am more than ok.” She smiles as I lay next to her. “I love you.” I tell her. “I love you too.” She says rolling over and laying her head on my chest placing her hand on my chest and I place mine over hers. I grab the blanket with my free hand and pull it over us and we fall asleep.

A/N
Smut and fluff. Anygays see you in the next one.