Chapter #26

Chapter #26
_______________
Scarlett’s POV
“Thanks for the ride Lizzie, I'll see you tomorrow.” I tell her as we pull up to the house. “Looks like Sam’s still up.” Liz says. “That or she got working on a song and left the light on. She does it all the time.” I chuckle. “Good night Scar.” Lizzies says. “Good night Lizzie.” I say before I close the car door. When I get inside I hear the sound of a drill what the fuck it’s almost mid-night. I walk into the livingroom and find Sam under the coffee table putting something on the corners. “Sam what are you doing?” I ask. “Oh hey Baby I didn’t hear you come in. I’m baby-proofing.” She says and I smile. “Sam, I'm still in my first trimester. We don't have to worry about baby-proofing for a while.” I tell her as she stands up putting the drill on the table. “I know but when I was driving home I stopped at the hardware store and it turns out we need a lot of baby-proofing.” She says. “Sam, have you been baby-proofing the house ever since you got home?” I ask, seeing the sweat dripping down her body. “No, I finished the nursery first, come on, you're gonna love it.” She says holding out her hand and leading me to the guest room across the hall from our room that we are converting into a nursery. “Wow Sam you did amazing.” I say when I walk in. “I know we still need clothes and stuffed animals and stuff like that but I got all the selves done. I got the changing table done and most importantly I got the crib done.” She says with a giant smile. “You did great, now let’s get some sleep. It’s almost midnight.” I tell her and she looks at her watch. “Holy shit it is late. We should go to bed, you need rest.” She says.

Sam has come with me to set  everyday for Age of Ultron and she’s been hovering a little. It's cute but can be irritating. “Hey Scarlett over here.” I hear her call and see she has her phone so I decide to make a goofy face making her laugh. “Perfect.” She says before posting it.

“Goofy day on set”[@MelanieSloan: Hope you’re having fun][@HunterJohansson: Does Sam ever stop taking pictures][@ScarlettJohansson: No and I’ve given up on stopping her][@SamMily: @ScarlettJohansson you secretly love it][@ScarrlettJohansson: Somet...

“Goofy day on set”
[@MelanieSloan: Hope you’re having fun]
[@HunterJohansson: Does Sam ever stop taking pictures]
[@ScarlettJohansson: No and I’ve given up on stopping her]
[@SamMily: @ScarlettJohansson you secretly love it]
[@ScarrlettJohansson: Sometimes]

“Places!” Kevin yells and Sam goes and sits in her seat next to mine. We are filming a fight scene when I accidentally trip and land on my front. The cast doesn’t know I’m pregnant so they don’t know why Sam has been acting the way they are. Sam jumps out of her chair and is the first one to me. “Are you ok?” She asks, almost panicked. “Yeah I just fell.” I say as the cast all stand behind Sam but Sam doesn’t know that. “Yes on your front. We should get you checked out.” Sam says I see it click in Lizzie’s eyes on why Sam would say that. “Hey guys, it looks like Sam’s got this, let's leave them be ok.” Lizzie says and nods to me. “Sam, I said I’m fine.” I say a little more firmly. “Ok but if you have any pain you’ll get it checked out right?” She asks, helping me up. “Yes Sam I’ll get it checked out but I don’t think I’ll need to. You need to calm down. I’m having a baby, I'm not dying.” I tell her. “Yeah, yeah you’re right.” She nods. “Hey it’s all good. I won’t push myself. Besides, today is my last day of filming till I go on maternity leave” I tell her putting my hand on her cheek. “I know I’m sorry for freaking out. I’ll go back to my chair so you can do your job.” She says.
I’m a week into maternity leave and I hate to say this but I can’t stand Sam’s hovering. She's following me around like a lost puppy. “Here let me do it, you can go lay down.” She says as I try to make a sandwich and I lose it. “SAM STOP!” I yell smacking my hand on the counter. “What? I’m just trying to help.” She says. “But you’re not, you are trying to control everything I do god damn it!” I yell. “That’s not true!” She shouts back. “YES IT IS! You are trying to control every little thing I do!” I yell. “What do you want me to do?” She asks. “I don’t know, just leave me be. Work on your album.” I tell her. “Ok. I’ll be in the studio if you need me.” She says and leaves the room and I hear the studio door slam.

A/N
Oooo what’s gonna happen? Thank you @Romanoffxchris for the idea. Anygays see you in the next one.