Chapter #32

Chapter #32
______________
Sam’s POV
2 months later
Danny, Sarah and I are in Scarlett’s trailer as she starts her first day of Captain American: Civil War. "So are you going to do the thing?" Sarah asks. "What thing?" I ask confused. "You know when you go and take pictures of Scarlett on set." She says. "Will you be my partner in crime?" I ask her. "Of course. What do you need me to do?" She asks with a grin. "How good of a photographer are you?" I ask and her smile grows. "Pretty good. Wait, does this mean I can do it?" She asks excitedly. "If you want." I say. "Hell to the yes. I'll go right now." She says and I hand her my phone and she's off. After a few minutes she's back with a giant smile. "I did it and she didn't see me." She says giving me the phone and stealing Danny who she has fallen in love with and treats him like her little brother and I love it. "Oh my goodness this is perfect." I tell her when I see the pictures. "What do you want the caption to be?" I ask.

"Thank you to my partner in crime for helping me get today's picture

"Thank you to my partner in crime for helping me get today's picture."
[@ScarlettJohansson: Sam you are a bad influence]
[@SamMily: She wanted to help then she stole Danny]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Is your partner in crime the kid I have seen around the set today?]
[@SamMily: Yep]
[@SarahLorince: Hehehehe Scarlett won't be mad at me she loves me too much true]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Facts]

“You are in trouble Sam Mily.” Scarlett says coming in. “What? Why?” I ask confused. “You had Sarah do the whole picture thing.” She is clearly unhappy about it. “I’m sorry she said she wanted to help.” I say quietly. “Why are you whispering?” She asks. “Because Sarah and Danny fell asleep watching a movie and I don’t want to wake them.” I tell her and she nods before sitting down next to me. “How was filming today?” I ask. “Long. They really love each other.” She says. “Huh?” I look at her confused. “Danny and Sarah. She treats him like her own little brother and he really loves her.” She states. “Yeah they really do.” I say with a smile. “What if we adopted her? I mean she is already part of our little family. Why not make it official?” Scarlett asks, turning her whole body to me grabbing my hands. “You don’t have to convince me. I do already kinda see her as my own daughter. But we should ask her if this is something she wants.” I tell her. “I have tomorrow off so we can do it then.” Scarlett says excitedly. “Perfect, we can go to the beach. She said she’s never been there before so why not make her first time there memorable.” I suggest. “That’s perfect. Now how are we going to get the two sleeping kids home?” She asks. “I’ll get Sarah you get Danny we will just carry them.” I tell her and she nods.

"Good morning sleepy head." I say to Sarah as they enter the kitchen. “You hate mornings, why are you so cheery?” She asks me. “Because Scarlett and I have a surprise for you.” I tell her as I plate up some pancakes for her. “What is it?” She asked  excitedly. “We’re going to the beach.” Scarlett says coming in with Danny. “Really? I’ve never been to the beach before.” She says with a giant smile. “Yes really we leave at ten.” I say. “It’s nine right now. I’ve got to get ready.” She says before finishing off her pancakes and running to her room. “Good morning, beautiful. Good morning Danny.” I say to the pair as they sit down. “So are you ready for this?” Scarlett asks. “I’m ready but nervous. I mean what if she says no?” I ask. “I hope she won’t and if she does we can just continue to take care of her. When we met with the social worker last month she said Sarah is happy here and her horrible excuse of parents aren’t even trying to get custody. She might say yes I really think she will.” Scarlett says. “Say yes to what?” Sarah asks, walking into the kitchen and I look at Scarlett and she nods. “Sarah, could you sit down? We have something important we want to talk with you about.” I ask her and she sits down. “Did I do something wrong?” She asks, playing with her hands. “No, no you didn’t. We would like your permission for something.” I tell her, kneeling in front of her. “But you guys are adults, why would you want my permission?” She asks. “Because this is a big decision and Scarlett and I already talked about it, we are both wanting to do this but we would like your permission.” I tell her as I take hold of her hands. “We would like to adopt you. You are already like our own daughter and we love you like one. We just want to make it official so no one can take you from us.” Scarlett says. “You want me to be your daughter?” She asks, tearing up. “Sweetheart, we already think of you as our daughter, we just want it to be legal. Do we have your permission?” I ask her. “So I get to be Danny’s big sister for real?” She asks. “Yeah Hunny. If you want.” Scarlett says. “Can I call you guys Mama and Mom?” She asks. “We won’t rush you to call us that. But when you feel comfortable enough I would love nothing more.” I say tearing up myself. “I do want to call you that you make me feel safe and loved.” She says to us. “Is that a yes?” I ask. “Yes.” She says and I pull her in for a hug. “Come on, you two family hug.” I say to Scarlett who is still holding Danny. “I love you.” Sarah mumbles. “I love you too, my sweet girl.” Scarlett says. “I love you too Sarah. I can’t wait any longer. Can we call the lawyer now?” I ask. “Yes, yes please Ma.” Sarah says looking at me and I start crying. “Why are you crying?” Sarah asks. “Because I’m happy. I’ve got to get my phone.” I say standing and getting it off the counter. We ended up not going to the beach. We were all too emotional.

“UNO! Ha I win.” Sarah yells as I have fifteen cards in my hand and Scarlett has twenty at least. Then the doorbell rings. “I’ll get it.” I say getting up. “Hey Bobby.” I say answering the door seeing our lawyer “Her parents signed away parental rights. Now all you and Scarlett have to do is sing these and then I will take them and file them and you will be the legal parents.” Bobby says handing me a stack of papers. “Let’s go to the living room.” I tell him and he nods. “Hello Bobby.” Scarlett says standing up. “Hi Mr. Bobby. Did my parents say yes?” She asks. “They did. Once Mrs. Johansson and Mrs. Mily sign these papers. They are your legal parents.” He says and she runs to him and hugs him. “Thank you Mr. Bobby.” She tells him. After thirty minutes all the papers are signed. “Congratulations, you are now legally a family.” Bobby says, shaking my hand then Scarlett’s. “Thank you so much Bobby for all your hard work on expediting this.” I tell him. “Of course. Have a lovely evening, I'll show myself out.” He says before leaving. “I’ll get the ice cream we have to celebrate!” I yell as I run into the kitchen hearing them laugh at me. “Oh my god Sam, we don't need three containers of ice cream.” Scarlett says. “One for each of us right?” Sarah asks. “Exactly.” I say sitting down. “My trainer is going to kill me.” Scarlett says, trying to hide a grin. “She doesn’t have to know.” Sarah says before I can. “That’s my girl.” I say handing her one of the containers of ice cream and a spoon. “Can we go to the beach this weekend to celebrate?” Sarah asks. “I don’t see why not.” Scarlett says. “Yes!” She says victoriously

A/N
I know adoption takes more than that. Anygays see you in the next one.