Chapter #1

Hey everyone, Jenna here. Welcome to my new book. 'Old Friend book 1' this is still a work in progress, so bear with me. Anygays enjoy.

Chapter #1
_______________
Sam's POV
I'm currently waiting for my best friend Scarlett's flight to land. She doesn't know I'm the one picking her up; she thinks Melanie is. We haven't seen each other for a year due to our busy work scheduals with me on tour and her filming a fucking MARVEL movie we haven't been able to see each other. We did have drunk sex before she left but we agreed that we are still friends even though I've been in love with her since middle school. I see her step off the plane and look around when she sees me she drops her bag and runs at me. "Oh my god Sam I haven't seen you since well the morning after. We're still best friends right? That night didn't change how you feel about me?" She asks nervously since we haven't talked about that night. "Nothing could change how I feel about you Scar." I assure her. "Good because I don't want to lose my best friend." She says, linking her arm in mine.

"Tell me about L.A how was it?" I ask as we start driving to Melanie's place. "It was good I uh met someone." She says damn that stings. "Ooooo spill." I say pretending that it doesn't hurt. "Ryan Renolds." She says with a smile. "Damn girl. Do I get to meet him? I am your best friend after all." I say and she chuckles at me. "Yes he's flying in tomorrow. I told him he had to meet you." She says, making me smile. "He makes you happy huh?" I ask. "Yeah he does." She says as we pull into Melanie's driveway and Melanie, Hunter, Adrian, Karsten, and Vanessa are waiting with a giant welcome home sign. "Welcome home Scar." I tell her as I help her out of the truck, something I always do. "Welcome home Sweetie!" Melanie yells as she runs and give Scarlett a hug. "As much as I would love to stay, I have a record to do so I'll be back for dinner." I say giving Scarlett a hug before I go. "Drive safe." She says and I nod.

I get to my house and go straight to my studio to record my newest song Bedroom Ceiling.
"If you heard the things that I say to my bedroom ceiling"
"Would you have me committed for the things I'm feeling"
"When I tell anybody else it only goes in circles, sick off over sharing till my face goes purple."
"No one understands me like my bedroom ceiling"
"Oh this is so messed up cause I trust this room more than anyone"
"Oh let me spill my guts with the only one that will never run"
"When I'm at my worst and I'm so ashamed I open up an nobody stays"
"Oh no! am I that messed up, cause I trust this room more than anyone"
"If you heard the things that I say to my bedroom ceiling"
"You'd be more focused on fixing than who their killing"
"Don't know why you cringe when I say I don't want to live"
"Four inch concrete listened better than you ever did"
"No one understands me like my bedroom ceiling"
"Oh! This is so messed up cause I trust this room more than anyone"
"Oh! let me spill my guts with the only one that will never run"
"When I'm at my worst and I'm so ashamed I open up and nobody stays"
"Oh no! am I that messed up cause I trust this room more than anyone"
"Let me be alone cause I've already found the perfect therapist"
"Hanging from my home"
"And nothing feels better than to cry like this"
"Let me be alone cause I've already found the perfect therapist"
"Hanging from my home"
"And nothing feels better than to CRY like this"
"Oh! this is so messed up cause I trust this room more than anyone"
"Oh! let me spill my guts with the only one that will never run"
"When I'm at my worst and I'm so ashamed I open up and nobody stays"
"Oh no! am I that messed up cause I trust this room more than anyone"
I take my headset off and hear sniffling from behind me. I turn around and see Scarlett. "What do you think it's called Bedroom Ceiling?" I ask her. "It's good and you're not messed up Sam." She says giving me a hug. "What are you doing here? I thought you were with your moms?" I ask. "I wanted to spend time with my best friend. Is that so bad?" She asks. "No, not at all. In fact, why don't you stay here while you're in New York." I suggest. "That sounds nice and we don't have to get my bags from moms because you forgot them in your car and left with them." She chuckles. "Why don't we order food from your favorite restaurant?" I ask and she smiles and nods.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The song used is Bedroom ceiling by Citizen Soldier. Anygays see you in the next one.