Chapter #5

Chapter#5
____________
Sam's POV
Scarlett and I are just hanging out today at the pier and she looks so good I just couldn't resist posting a picture.

[

"Lunch with my favorite human

"Lunch with my favorite human."
I post on Instagram.
"Oh my god Sam, I really look horrible in that." Scarlett says seeing the post. "I think you are gorgeous." I say. "You're my girlfriend, you have to say that." She says. "OH MY GOD SCARLETT JOHANSSON JUST CALLED SAM MILY HER GIRLFRIEND!" Someone yells. "Oh shit the paparazzi will be here any second let's get out of here." I say and we run for my truck. I open the door as usual and then get in. Halfway to my house Scarlett's phone rings. "It's Tina." She says. "Put it on speaker." I tell her and she does. "WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!!??" Tina yells through the phone. "That was fast." I say. "Is that Samantha Mily with you Scarlett?" She asks. I hate being called Samantha. "Yes but she goes by Sam." Scarlett tells her. "Are you two dating?" Tina asks. "Yes." Scarlett and I say at the same time. "Ok well you guys are going to have to release a statement." Tina says this is why I'm my own manager. "Why?" I ask. "You know nothing about press do you Sam?" Tina asks. "All I know is they are annoying." I say and Tina sighs. "Just have Scarlett write it then. Jimmy Kimmle is calling, I have to go." She says hanging up. "Well that was interesting." I say
____________
Scarlett's POV
"How does this sound?" I ask Sam, pulling out the paper I have with the statement on it. "Yes, the rumors of us dating are true. We have been friends since we were kids. It took us a while to figure out just how we feel about each other. We have been in a loving relationship for the past six months. Sincerely Scarlett and Sam." I read it to her. "I like it the last bit is a nice touch." She says putting her guitar down. "Are you going to write a statement or are you good with this one?" I ask "I'm good with that one you're better at this stuff than me." She tells me. "What are you working on down here?" I ask and she quickly shuts her notebook. "It's a surprise. It's the one I'm playing on Kimmel on Saturday." She says. "Oh about that Tina called me back and Jimmy wants me to join you on the show on Saturday." I tell her and she smiles. "I like that idea." She says.
____________
Sam's POV
Scarlett and I are going on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and I am playing one of the songs from my new album and I'm nervous. "Hey, what's going on in that head of yours?" Scarlett asks as she puts my tie on. "I'm nervous this song is different from the others and I don't know if people will like it." I tell her. "Babe they will. I haven't even heard it yet and I love it already." She tells me. "I hope you do because it's about you." I say. "You wrote another song for me?" She asks with a smile. "I can't help it." I say giving her a kiss on her head so her makeup doesn't get ruined. "AND EVERYONE GIVE A BIG WELCOME TO TONIGHT'S GUESTS! SCARLETT JOHANSSON AND SAM MILY!" We hear Jimmy announce. "That's us." I say. We walk out hand in hand and people are clapping and cheering. "It's so nice to see you again Scarlett and to meet you Sam." Jimmy greets. "It's a pleasure Jimmy." I tell him. "So you two let out a statement confirming the rumors about you two dating congratulations." Jimmy says. "Thank you Jimmy." Scarlett says with a smile. "So Scarlett do you know anything about the new song that you can tell us?" Jimmy asks making us chuckle. "Nope I'm just in the dark as everyone else I don't even know the name." Scarlett says. "So Sam tell us about the song." Jimmy says. "Well I wrote it a few days after Scarlett left to film Iron Man 2." I say. "Oh so you've had this in the works for a while now." Jimmy says. "Yes I have I just never released it till now because it's not like my other songs that have to do with mental health and anxiety and things like that. You know what why don't I just play it now." I say. "Yes please." Scarlett and Jimmy say in unison. So I stand up and walk over to the stage and grab my guitar that I brought with me. "Everyone this is 'I fucking love you' I think you all know who I wrote this for. Let's do this." I say as I start to play.

"I'm used to loving from a distance"
"I'll give you just enough to make it seem"
"Like I'm exposing all my secrets"
"But I don't anyone anything"
"Call it pain call it trauma"
"I just know that my guards up"
"But your breaking my armor down"

I turn to look at Scarlett who is still on the little couch

"What if I let slip to you that your the only one I'm seeing"
"What if I lose my grip and admit that I'm terrified of you leaving"
"Would it push you away or would you say the same back"
"What if I let it slip to you that oh my god I fucking love you"

"You think I'm cutest in the morning"
"And you don't judge me when I'm all dressed up"
"You want to get to know my family and roll your eyes when I say my moms too much"
"Call good call it karma"
"I don't know how I got ya"
"But all I know is I'm all in now"

"What if I let it slip to you that your the only one I'm seeing"
"What if I lose my grip and admit that I'm terrified of you leaving"
"Would it push you away or would you say the same back"
"What if I let it slip to you that oh my god I fucking love you"

"I'm always bracing for the impact"
"I'm always sure that nothing good can last"
"I got so used to running so fast"
"With you it isn't like that"

"What if I let slip to you that your the only one I'm seeing"
"What if I lose my grip and admit that I'm terrified of you leaving"
"Would it push you away or would you say the same back"
"What if I let it slip to you that oh my god I fucking love you"
"Oh my goh I fucking love you"
"Oh my god I fucking love you"
I finish the song and everyone is cheering and Scarlett comes running so I swing my guitar around so it's on my back and I catch her as she runs into my arms. "I fucking love you too." She says before pulling me in for a kiss.

A/N
That song is by Zolita. Hope you liked it. Anygays see you in the next one