Chapter #7

Chapter #7
_______________
Sam’s POV
“I GOT IT! SCARLETT I GOT THE SONG FIGURED OUT!” I yell out the door of the in-home studio. “Ok I’m coming calm down.” She says and I smirk. “I love making you come.” I smirk. “Oh my. Just play the song.” She says.

“It’s hard enough to find my way”
“But it's harder when the lights go out”
“The shadows of my darkest days keep me quiet when I’m trying to make a sound”
“The old me would running away but I’m not afraid to hold it close”
“Slowly watch hours go by to get through the night”
“I was up till the break of dawn trying to pick myself off the ground”
“Trying to get back the time I lost and turn this around"
"There’s a bright side of the Storm but my heads in the clouds"
"Trying to find what I'm looking for where's the upside of down"

"The heaviness I’m breathing in it tells me that I’m still alive”
“The weight of it the consequence it keeps me up when I close my eyes”
“The old me would be running away but I’m not afraid to hold it close”
“Slowly watch hours go by to get through the night”
“I was up till the break of dawn trying to pick myself off the ground”
“Wanna get back the time I lost and turn this around”
“There’s a bright side in the storm but my heads in the clouds”
“Trying to find what I’m looking for where’s the upside of down”

“Oh I’m scared cause I’m still falling”
“It’s right there but I’m still falling”
“I was up till the break of dawn trying to pick myself off the ground”
“Wanna get back the time I lost and turn this around”
“There’s a bright side in the storm but my heads in the clouds”
“Trying to find what I’m looking for where’s the upside of down”

“Oh upside of down”
“Upside of down”
“Upside of down”

“Well?” I ask. “I think it will reach a lot of people. It's good.” She says and I do a little victory dance. “Oh my god you are a giant child.” She says. “Correction, I am a giant mentally ill child.” I say completely serious. “That was dark.” She states. “Eh well I’m off to therapy I’ll be back later. Do you want me to pick anything up on my way home?” I ask as we leave the studio. “No, I'm good. I’ve got to get packed for L.A” She says. “Oh yeah. You want me to come with you. I don't have anything scheduled, we'd need to drive though I need my truck.” I say. “You’d drive across the country for me?” She ask. “I would walk if I had too.” I reply. “I would love that.” Then it’s settled. I'll pack when I get home. Ooo I can finally use my R.V.” I say walking out the door. “What?” She asks surprised. “See you in a bit, love you!” I call out getting in my truck and heading to therapy.

On my way back from therapy I swing by the place I keep my R.V and hook it up to my truck then drive home. “What the fuck?” Scarlett asks when she walks outside. “It’s an R.V.” I say in a duh tone. “I know that but why?” She asks. “Because I don’t like hotels and I modified it, take a look.” I say opening the front door. “Wow, it's actually really nice.” She says. “Why is there sound proofing in the bedroom?” She asks with a raised eyebrow. “Because of this.” I say, lifting the bed revealing recording equipment. “I modified it for when I go on tour and as a bonus no one will know when we have sex.” I say putting the bed down. “Ok that is cool but did you have to add the sex part?” She asks. “Yes, yes I did.” I say sitting down.

We are leaving for L.A today and I am not a morning person at all and it five fucking am and my girlfriend is full of energy. “Ok the truck is hooked up to the back since you can drive this R.V lets go.” I say before taking a picture of her on the couch happy as can be in the morning I don’t know how but I post the picture before we get on the road.

[

]“L

]
“L.A here we come. How does she have energy in the morning?”
I post and we’re off.
“How do you have this much energy in the morning?” I ask as we are driving. “Coffee.” She says holding up her to-go mug. “Is that my band merch?” I ask, looking at it. “Maybe I like the design.” She says. “You designed my band logo Scar.” I point out. “And it’s a damn good design.” She says. “Yes it is that’s why picked that design.” I tell her. “I thought you picked it because I made it?” She says. “That too but I really do like it.” I tell her. “You’re adorable.” She tells me leaning over kissing my temple. “Wait, are you blushing?” She says. “No it’s the sun.” I lie. “Babe the sun hasn’t come up yet” She chuckles. “Fine, yes you make me blush happy?” I ask. “Yes actually I am.” She smirks. “Well I make you scream so I win ha.” I say. “You had to make it dirty.” She says. “I actually was talking about how easily you jump when I yell boo but.” I say now she’s the one blushing. “Hehehehe I made you blush.” I say like a child. “Oh goodness just drive please.” She says hiding her face with her coffee mug.  "I love you." I say. "I love you too." She says moving the coffee mug.

A/N
L.A here we come. The song is upside of down by SVRCINA. Anygays see you in the next one.