Chapter #8

Chapter #8
____________
Sam's POV
We have been on the road for two days now and Scarlett is sleeping on the couch. "Why did we stop?" She asks not moving ok I thought she was asleep. "We need gas or we will break down on the side of the road my dear." I tell her. "Can you get snacks too?" She asks. "Of course what do you want?" I ask. "I don't know I'll just come with you." She says. "Ok snacks here we come." I joke making her laugh. "It's a small little gas stop no paps so you don't need this." I say grabbing her hat before she can and she shrugs and we head in. "How do you look like a goddess all the fucking time?" I ask snapping a quick picture. "It's not the paparazzi I have to worry about, it's you huh?" She jokes. "Hey you look good and I want to document our little road trip." I defend. "Let me see before you post." She says. "How did you?" I say and she just looks at me. "27 Years next month Hun." She says, holding out her hand. "It's bad like the one from the pier." She says. "What I love that photo it's my lock screen." I say showing her. "It looks like I'm deepthroating that sandwich." She whispers. "Huh I guess it does. Now I like it more." I joke and she scowls at me. "I'll change the lock screen." I tell her. "Thank you." She says as we go to pay but she beats me to it. "Ha." Is all she says.

" Is all she says

"Snack stop."
[@ScarlettJohansson: With my own stalker]
[@SamMilly: But you love me]
[@ScarlettJohansson: True]
[@RDJ: You two are adorable]
[@ChrisEvans: I agree with Robert]
[@SamMily: I'm not adorable]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Yes you are]
[@SamMily: Yes dear]
[@MelanieSloan: Aw my baby looks so cute]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Mom when did you get instagram?!]
[@MelanieSloan: Sam helped me set it up]
[@SamMily: If no one hears from me it's because Scarlett black widowed me ;)]
[@ScarlettJohansson: You wish]
[@ChrisEvans: Ew]
[@MelanieSloan: What does 'black widowed' mean?]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Don't worry about it mom you don't want to know]

"I think we traumatized Chris." Scarlett laughs. "And I am never telling your mother what 'black widowed' means." I say. "You better not or I won't do it again." She warns. "Since when did Robert Downey Jr. start following me?" I ask. "When we started dating." She shrugs. "Ok. What's he like?" I ask. "He's nice. He wants to meet you, the whole cast does." She says and my jaw drops. "THE MARVEL CAST WANTS TO MEET ME!" I yelled in surprise. "Yes. You already know Chris." She tells me. "That's true. Can I ask you a question?" I say. "Yeah what is it?" She asks. "Did you two sleep together?" I ask. "Me and Chris god no." She says. "Ok I was just curious." I say. "And if you had, who's better in bed, me or him." I add earning a playful slap on the arm. "Seriously Sam. Why are you like this?" She asks. "My therapist says it's because I didn't have a stable childhood." I shrug. "Oh." She says and I burst out laughing. "Wait, that's not funny." She whines. "The look on your face though was priceless." I laugh.

"Alright we are going to stay at this truck stop for the night." I tell Scarlett as I lay next to her on the bed. "You know we haven't tested if the sound proofing actually works." Scarlett says. "I'm down for R.V sex." I state. "You don't need those though." She says pointing to my clothes and I fall over trying to take my pants off and Scarlett laughs. "Someone's eager." She says. "Can you blame me? You've slept naked every night on this trip." I state standing up. "Well are you going to do something about it?" She taunts.
____________
Scarlett's POV
Somehow we ended up against the wall as Sam pounds relentlessly, my legs wrapped around her waist and arms wrapped around her neck. "Ah fuck! mmh yes! yes!" I moan out slamming my head against the wall. "Scarlett!" "Sam!" We scream at the same time. "Shit." Sam says. "What?" I ask. "No protection." She states. "Oh fuck." I say. "We are hours away from a gas station where we could get a morning after pill." I add. "Yeah I'll get dressed and go ask around where the nearest gas station is." Sam says putting her pants back on. "And leave me alone at a truck stop?" I say. "My old service pistol is in the nightstand." She states. "WHAT?" I yell. "The magazine isn't even in it, you would have to load it plus the door locks. You read way too much true crime." She says. "Do you want me to stay and we just stop at the first gas station we see when we get back on the road?" She asks sitting back down. "Please." I say. "Ok I'm not going anywhere if it makes you feel unsafe." She says wrapping her arms around me before we hear a knock on the door. "The fuck?" She says. "Stay here." She adds closing the small bedroom door behind her.
___________
Sam's POV
"Hi, how can I help you?" I say answering the door. "Well my husband and I saw your R.V rocking and well we put the pieces together. Is this your first road trip together?" She asks her Missouri accent is clear. "Uh yeah." I say. "Here we forgot to bring some on our first time too. Hope it helps dear, have a good night." She says handing me a plastic bag and leaving me dumb struck I go back inside and look in the bag to find condoms, pregnancy tests and multiple morning after pills all boxes are still sealed. "Well that was interesting. It was some sweet lady she gave me these." I say handing the bag to Scarlett. "So the sound proofing didn't work." Scarlett says. "No, it worked she said. They saw the R.V rocking and put the pieces together. I think that is the weirdest encounter I've ever had and I've met your brother." I say. "Hunter's not that bad." She answers. "I meant Adrian." I chuckle, making her laugh. "Oh, don't tell Hunter." She says. "Don't worry I won't." I laugh. "One more day of driving then we'll be in California." Scarlett says once we are settled in bed. "Yep." I reply as I slowly fall asleep.

A/N
Honestly I don't know where this came from in my weird brain. Anygays see you in the next one.