Chapter #21

Chapter #21
______________
Sam’s POV
“You have too many clothes on Daddy.” Scarlett tells me in a sultry voice and I strip off my clothes. “Lay down Babygirl.” I order in a low voice and she does. I crawl over her so that I am hovering over her. “Do you have anything you need to do tomorrow?” I ask her. “No, why?” She asks, confused. “Because when I’m done with you Babygirl you won’t be able to walk properly tomorrow.” I tell her as I kiss her neck. “What’s stopping you then?” She asks in a challenging tone. “Ah fuck!” She moans as I slip my fully hardened cock in her soaking pussy. “Fuck so wet just for me huh?” I say as I start rolling my hips earning a moan to escape her mouth. “Yes, just for you.” She breathes out. “What do you want me to do to you Babygirl?” I ask her. “Fuck me till I can’t walk.” She says confidently and I increase my pace. “Ah shit ye oh fuck don’t stop!” She moans. “Fuck you feel so good around me Baby.” I moan into her shoulder leaving hickies as I keep up my pace with my hips. “AH AH F-F-F-FUCK I-I’M GONNA!!” She doesn’t even finish her sentence before her whole body shakes and she cums all over me. “Shit I’ve got to cum too Babygirl.” I tell her but when I go to pull out she wraps her legs around me. “Scarlett I really need to..” She cuts me off. “I want to feel you cum in me.” She states looking me dead in the eye. “You’re sure?” I ask. “Yes please, I want to feel you.” She says and I shoot my load in her, our juices mixing together and I collapse onto her chest. “Fuck.” I breathe. “Yeah you can say that again.” She chuckles. “Round two?” I ask but before she can answer Karsten of all people walks through the door why did we give him a key. “Oh my god!” He yells covering his eyes. “Dad!” Karsten!” We yell at the same time. I use my body to cover Scarlett’s as I grab the blanket off the back of the couch and cover us up. “What do you want?” I ask a little harsher than I wanted. “Your mother wants you two to come over for dinner. I need to go bleach my eyes out. Um have a good day bye.” He says before he runs out of the house as if it’s on fire. “I’m mortified. My Dad of all people walked in on us.” Scarlett says, covering her face with her hands. “He’s going to murder me.” I state. “We should go shower. Can you please carry me?” Scarlett says. “Yeah I can.” I tell her and she looks at me weird. “What no dity comment on why I can’t walk?” She asks as I pick her up. “I can’t think of one after what just happened. I’m planning on how to escape the country before your Dad kills me.” I say. “He won’t kill you.” She says. “He doesn’t like the fact that we are together and now he walks in on us.” I say. “I’ll talk to him everything will be fine.” Scarlett says and I nod.

We get to Melanie’s and Scarlett is limping slightly but Melanie had to comment on it. “Scarlett dear, why are you limping?” Melanie asks. Please don’t say anything Karsten please I silently plead. “It’s nothing, Mom don’t worry about it.” Scarlett says. “You really don’t want to know Melanie.” Karsten says. “Dad please don’t.” Scarlett pleads. “Don’t what? What aren’t you telling me?” Melanie asks. “They had sex.” Karsten says. “Oh.” Melanie says with a smirk. “Can we please change the subject?” I ask. “Yes I don’t want to talk about my daughter’s sex life let’s talk about the picture Sam posted what happened?” Karsten says. “Oh god not that.” Scarlett grumbles. “I tripped and the paparazzi got a photo ok end of story.” She adds. “I liked the rhyme Sam made for her post of that picture.” Melanie says. “Really thank you I try.” I say. “I’m not having this conversation.” Scarlett says. “I’m sorry Baby we’ll stop.” I tell her. “Thank you.” She says. We get through dinner and are on the way home Scarlett fell asleep so I carry her in the house when we get home. “Cuddles.” Scarlett mumbles. “Yes Baby we can cuddle.” I tell her as I get in bed.

I wake up with Scarlett practically on top of me and morning wood great. I try to move but I wake up Scarlett. “Good morning.” I say. “Good morning seems you are happy to see me.” She jokes. “I can take care of it if you move.” I tell her. “Let me help.” She asks. “What are you going to do?” I ask her with a raised eyebrow. “You’ll see.” She says going under the blankets and I feel her pull my boxers down slightly and her hand stroking my shaft. “Oh fuck.” I moan when I feel her lips wrap around me and she waistes no time and starts bobbing her head up and down. “Oh god Scarlett just like that yes.” I breathe out. “Mmm fuck I’m going to cum Baby.” I tell her and she does her best to nod giving me the green light and I cum in her mouth straight into her throat. She crawls back up to be able to look me in the eye. “Better?” She asks. “Much.” I reply before she kisses me and I can taste myself on her lips. “Mmm I love you.” I tell her as we pull apart for air. “I love you too.” She says looking me in the eye. “You still recording that other song today?” She asks. “Really that’s what you’re thinking about?” I chuckle. “I’m multitasking.” She replies. “You should put that in one of your movies.” I tell her. “I am not going to put me giving you a blow job in one of my movies.” She says sternly. “I meant the ‘I’m multitasking’ god Scarlett, get your mind out of the gutter.” I say and she hides her face in her pillow. “But to answer your question, yes I am. I can’t believe you said that.” I laugh. “Ugh I hate you.” She grumbles her face still in her pillow. “No you don’t.” I state. “You’re right I don’t.” She says getting up. “We have a meeting with Tina today. This conversation never happened.” She says getting up and going to take a shower. “Yes dear.” I reply getting flipped off in return, making me laugh.

“Hey Benji you don’t look that great are you ok?” I ask when I let him in. “I partied way too much last night.” He groans. “I’ll get you some water and advil.” I tell him. “You are a saint.” He says and I laugh. “Ok here you go let’s wait for the advil to kick in till we record plus Tina is joining us she has some paperwork for you.” I tell him. “I can’t believe I’m getting signed.” He says. “Congrats my man.” I tell him with a smile. “Ok I’m here let’s hear the newest song.” TIna says marching into the studio. “That’s Tina.” I tell Benji and he nods. “Ok let’s do this.” He says.

“Welcome to the, welcome to the”
“Hell raising, hair raising”
“I’m ready for the worst”
“Soul frightening, face whitening”
“Fear that you can’t reverse”
“My phone has no signal”
“It’s making my skin crawl the silence is so loud”
“The lights spark and flicker with monsters bigger than I can control now”

“Welcome to the panic room”
“Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you”
“Come for you”
“Welcome to the panic room”
“You’ll know I wasn’t joking when you see them too”
“See them too”
“Welcome to the panic room”

“Still waiting, hands shaking”
“Maybe the coast will clear”
“But these voices, strange noises”
“They followed me in here”

“My phone has no signal”
“It’s making my skin crawl the silence is so loud”
“The lights spark and flicker with monsters bigger than I can control now”

“Welcome to the panic room”
“Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you”
“Come for you”
“Welcome to the panic room”
“You’ll know I wasn’t joking when you see them too”
“See them too”
“Welcome to the panic room”

“There’s no crying wolves now”
“Cause the truth has settled in”
“Hiding under goose down”
“For your nightmare to begin”

“There’s no crying wolves now”
“Cause the truth has settled in”
“Hiding under goose down”
“For your nightmare to begin”

“Welcome to the panic room”
“Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you”
“Come for you”
“Welcome to the panic room”
“You’ll know I wasn’t joking when you see them too”

“Hell raising, hair raising”
“I’m ready for the worst”

“That was good. Here sign this.” Tina says handing Benji a contract and me a contract. “Here you go Tiny” I say, getting a death glare. “What did you say?” She says. “Tina! Tina, please don’t kill me.” I say. “Better. Now Benjamin, do you have any questions for me?” Tina asks. “Please call me Benji and can I take you out this Friday?” He asks. “No Benji, you aren’t my type. I date men, not boys.” Tina says, walking away my jaw on the floor. “Oh damn.” I say. “That was hard to watch.” Scarlett adds. “That woman is going to be my wife.” Benji says. “Dude you just got shot down.” I say and he shrugs.

A/N
Poor Benji. Panic Room belongs to Au/Ra. Anygays see you in the next one