𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏: 𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

It was raining that evening; it was already late, yet people were still going out of their houses.
A girl was humming while jumping and walking towards the counter of the convenience store as her long black pigtails swayed in the air.

"How much is this?" she smiles, putting the umbrella on the counter while asking the cashier. Her smile was like that of a sun that lights up the darkness.

The cashier told her how much the umbrella was while stuttering. He can't help but blush because of how beautiful the girl is.

"Thank you," the girl said as she paid the amount. Her sunny smile was like a contagious disease; the moment the girl left, the cashier suddenly felt a smile on his lips.

He looked at the girl while his fingers were on his lips. It was plastered all night on his lips.
A guy wearing a school uniform from a prestigious school was stuck on a rainy day with his twin. He forgot to bring an umbrella earlier.

The guy suddenly heard a cheerful hum out of nowhere. He can't help but turn his head to find it. Where could that hum come from? He asked himself.

His question was soon answered when a girl with pigtails walked towards them. He doesn't know why, but her hum puts a smile on his face.

"Do you need an umbrella?" The girl suddenly asks as her hands reach out at the rain. Droplets of rain slowly drip down her fingers.

"H-huh? Yes, we do need an umbrella." The guy with glasses said. it was crazy how he was always composed, yet towards the girl he just met, he started to stutter.

"Here," the girl said as she gave the umbrella to the guy with glasses. His twin, the one beside the guy with glasses, however, was quiet. "My father decided to fetch me home last second. That's why I don't need that umbrella anymore"

It was an umbrella that was able to shelter two people from the rain. Its design was a bit girly, like the girl who gave it to him.

A car suddenly parked in front of them. The door suddenly opens, revealing an older man. "Yura, let's go."
Yura—that's the name of the humming girl.

The girl was about to run towards the car in front of them when a hand stopped her. It was from the boy with glasses.

"Wait, how can I return this umbrella to you?" The guy with glasses asks. The real reason, in fact, why he asked that was because he wanted to know more about Yura.
Yura grabs a purple pin from her hair and puts it on the boy's hand. It was a knitted purple dog made into a hairclip.

"There, just asked where Yura Byeong is if you ever visit one of the stores owned by SOL Group. They will bring it to me, or you can just leave it there and I'll pick it up." The girl said this while adding a joke here and there.

Yura pulls her hand away from the guy with glasses before getting into the car.
The guy with glasses name is Eugene.

A few years later, Eugene was sitting in a chair while lifting up his hand to hold a purple hairclip when he suddenly heard a knock.

He puts the hairclip in his fist, hiding it, before telling the person who's knocking to come in.
The door opens, revealing a girl wearing a seductive dress and heavy makeup. The girl is Heather.
"What did you call me for, Eugene?" Heather asked while casually walking towards the couch.

"Yura," Eugene mumbled before continuing. "Someone told me you found Yura," Eugene asked with a smile. He looks gentle and kind, but Heather knows that what's on his mind is totally different. He's a manipulator.

"I didn't, but I found a relative of hers in Gangbuk. Would you like me to invite her?" Heather, knowing that Eugene was testing her, did not crack under pressure and remained calm. She knows the more calm she is, the better.

"A relative?" Eugene questioned. He puts his hand on his chin. He was thinking, Who could this relative possibly be?

"Yes, a relative in Gangbuk. She will be our bridge to connect with Jin Jang from God Dog, connecting the four major crews," Heather explained her plan.

"Care to explain more?" Eugene asks. Not that he was curious; in fact, he already had a thousand possibilities in his mind and just wanted to test Heather.

While Heather knows Eugene is just testing her. She blurts out, "We plan for her to do something big for Hostel and Big Deal. That's all you need to know for now." while not fully revealing her plans. She didn't lie after all; she revealed her plan, just not fully.

Meanwhile, at the convenience store. A purple haired guy was sitting on the convenience store's floor, surrounded by laptops. It was a guy named Kouji. "Just wait, it's just the start," he said with a cocky smirk.

"It's working! We signed up and deposited. They don't suspect us for a second. They don't care." He explained, taking a few deep breaths before continuing, "Even if they suspect something, they'll stop caring since we lost our deposit. The boss will leave it to their workers while he goes to hang out somewhere else."

"Okay, now each person must deposit $1000," Kouji said. Yura was watching Kouji; Boy Wonder and trusting the process. She trusts Crystal; that's why she trusts her purple-headed friend. Just watch and wait, and while you're at it, trust the process.

"Okay, that's enough, Kouji." A swear dropped out of Jiho's face as he said that. He continues, "You don't need to deposit more money because of me."

"For you?" Kouji asked while typing something on his laptop. "But I'm making money for myself, and what am I doing?"

A series of beeps comes from their phone, causing Zack and the others to look at it. Yura looks at her phone in surprise. She was shocked and unable to speak.

How is this possible? She asks herself.

-

Some of Eugene and Yura's backstory/scene is inspired by Dangerous Fellow's Lawrence backstory (?).

Also, If your reading my other fanfiction called 'Killer Queen' I just wanna say I might add some like Yandere stuff because I'm addicted at Yandere Simulator rn.

P.s: Just wanna add but I really really would like to make Yura go Yandere mode rn but I can't because the real person who I molded Yura is a really sweet person while The MC in Killer queen I molded to Yan-chan plus the song by Mad Tsai called 'Killer Queen'.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 || 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐦 🎉