𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗: 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐎

While her hair was being styled by her stylist, Yura indulged in some cookies.

Manager Park snatches the cookies from Yura's grasp, putting the cookies away from Yura.

Yura attempted to reclaim the bag of cookies while questioning, "Why did you take my cookies away?"

"They were given by a fan," stated Manager Park as she disposed of them in the garbage. Yura grimaced when she saw the cookies that had already been tossed. What a squandering of food.

"So? Don't throw it next time" Yura expressed disappointment by pursing her lips and saying, "What a waste of food. "

"Just to be sure, remember what happened to one of the well-known actresses last month? The food given to her by a fan was spiked," Manager Park reminds Yura of the incident involving a famous actress from last month, whose food was tampered with by a fan, emphasizing the need to be vigilant. The thought of that news causes Yura to tremble with fear.

"I completely forgot," Yura stated, readjusting her seating position. Before casting a glance at a group of workers who happen to be seated in a circular formation. Inquisitive Yura feels compelled to inquire, "What are they doing on their phones?"

"That?," Manager Park looked at the group and pulled out her phone, holding it up to Yura. She explained that the website in question provided the opportunity to make actual, tangible money. "It's a website where you can win money, and I mean real money."

Yura inquired, "Money? As in real actually money?," She's viewing a dubious website on her Manager's device.

"Yes, I made a lot of money here; do you want me to teach you?" Manager Park inquired. Proposing to Yura to make money in a similar fashion.

"No thank you, I'm good. That site might contain some kind of virus" Yura declined, expressing concern about the site's trustworthiness and the possibility of it containing a virus.

Manager Park lifted her shoulders, giving a look that suggested the person would soon regret their decision, as she said, "Do as you please. "

Yura believed that she had heard the last of the dubious website, but unbeknownst to her, upon arriving at school, she discovered that her classmates were also participating in the site to make cash.

At every nook and cranny of the school, several students were engaged in the act of gambling, prompting Yura to ask "What's going on here. "

Everywhere she went, it seems that she cannot escape encountering people engaging in the foolish practice of gambling on questionable websites, much akin to an epidemic.

As she made her way to her classroom, several students extended invitations to participate in the game. Yura refused with a courteous smile.

"Are you sure?, " inquired the student.

Yura hastily waved her hand and confirmed that she was not going participating in the game. "I'm sorry but I would rather not."

As Yura continued on her way, she spotted Jiho Park lumbering along with a zombie-like gait. He appears to have not had a substantial meal. He had a noticeable sway in his gait, resembling that of an intoxicated individual. He resembles Yura greatly, as though both have been starving for days, with the exception that Yura strides without stumbling like a drunkard.

Due to his preoccupation, Jiho appears to be unaware that he is already comfortably settled in his designated spot.

Yura leisurely approaches Jiho, clutching her handkerchief, and then kneels before his desk. As Jiho appeared oblivious, Yura found it necessary to prompt him with concern: "Jiho, are you feeling okay? " she inquired

Jiho accepted when Yura offered him her handkerchief. Despite her efforts to remain calm, she cannot suppress the worry she feels for Jiho. His distress is unmistakable with just a single glance.

Evening, In preparation for a workout, Yura gathers her necessary gym essentials and places them into her bag before slinging it over her shoulder during the evening. As Yura was about to depart from her residence, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and observed that her appearance was disheveled.

Yura spends a brief yet effective amount of time primping in front of the mirror before giving herself a playful wink.

It is likely that some effective physical activity would be sufficient for her to regain her previous physique.

Yura descends to the ground level in the elevator to meet Crystal, who had previously requested her company to go to the gym. Yura accepted the offer although the reason behind the decision remains unknown to Yura.

As soon as Yura sets foot outside the building, a gasp escapes their lips almost involuntarily. Gun Park positioned himself next to his vehicle and leaned against it for support. His arms, not lacking in masculinity, were crossed over one another.

During that period, everything appears to be operating at a slower pace than usual. Yura experiences a sudden lapse of memory as she had been plagued with the feeling of forgetfulness since Eli assisted her when Daniel was inebriated on the previous day. She had a sense that something was not right.

"What are you doing here, Mister?" Yura asked quizzically, with an arch of her eyebrows. For a brief moment, her heart raced uncontrollably, but upon recollecting the person her heart was pulsating for, it instantly halted.

Gun said with a sly grin, "I'll join you and Crystal at the gym. " What is it about his smirk that makes it appealing specifically on him.

As Yura made her way towards Gun, she searched her surroundings for any sign of Crystal, expressing her disbelief by remarking, "I can't believe it. Where could Crystal be? "

Gun appeared calm as he suggested, "Feel free to ask her yourself while we're in the car. "

Eventually, Yura was compelled to keep attending the gym alongside Crystal and Gun, to some extent.

During the ride to the gym with Gun, there were no noteworthy events except for some discussions regarding business matters and Gun's unsuccessful flirting attempts.

The moment the car stopped, Yura makes a swift attempt to distance herself from the car, leaving Gun and Crystal with no opportunity to even exchange words. She came close to falling flat on her face as she ran at a rapid pace. She laughed to herself with the possibility that her running speed might have equaled that of the Flash, given the remarkable speed she attempted to run.

"Why did you run?," Crystal anxiously inquired about Yura's running when she approached her, despite the fact that they had not entered the gym yet and Yura was already perspiring.

"Nothing, I was just really excited to exercise," Yura offers a spontaneous justification, saying that she was simply enthusiastic about working out. Despite being aware of Yura's falsehood, Crystal chose to overlook it.

Yura sprinted towards the closest gym equipment she spotted as she observed Gun slowly advancing towards them with gradual steps.

Crystal and Yura caught the attention of the boys at the gym within a matter of minutes, less than an hour. Both Yura and Crystal observed the situation and chose to ignore it, until a man approached our dear miss Heroine.

"Hello," he muttered softly, his face turning red as he averted his gaze towards the floor. The guy inquired if it would be possible to obtain Yura's contact information. "Can I get your phone number?"

When the man noticed threatening stares aimed at him, Yura had still not responded. If dagger stares had the ability to cause someone's death, then he would have already died a million times.

"Can you repeat what you just previously said?," Gun wore a strange smile and requested that the man repeat their previous statement. Yura recognizes the smile that Gun has one his face iy indicates a potential physical altercation, as it's one frequently given by Gun whenever he wants to fight someone. Crystal, too, ceased her workout and directed menacing looks towards the man who asked for Yura's digits.