Chapter Twenty!

This chapter is more on the meme-y side because I'll probably write a pretty gruesome scene in like a few chapters more.

Eyes like pandas while walking in a very unusual manner. Yura Byeong's initial feelings for Jay's brother changed drastically.

He keeps pestering her and Crystal. Doesn't he know that she already has a boyfriend?

Yura was about to take another step when something hit her shoulder. It was Vin Jin looking like a person who's in love.

He wasn't even talking to Mary, but instead looking behind her back.

Yura slightly turns her head to follow Vin Jin's line of sight.

"Crystal?!"

Whispers about a hot girl spread throughout the whole school immediately. Who is this new girl? A new transfer student? A new goddess?!

-

"Wow, I didn't know she had a pretty sister. How can twins look so different?"

A teacher said He's grinning like a fool, a high schooler who's in love, but his age is much older than that, and she probably has a wife already.

"Ah, yeah. Goodbye."

Crystal bid goodbye as she hurriedly left. She was so uncomfortable talking with that teacher, as he kept praising her pretty body while putting down and shaming her small body.

Seriously, if it were an ordinary student, their confidence would have been completely shattered.

"Who is she?"

"Sexy"

"Holy!"

"A celebrity?!"

"What department is she in?"

"She's prettier than Yura."

Whispers about how pretty and hot Crystal is fill the hallway she's walking in.

The whispers about others envy and jealousy were overpowered by praise.

In all of Vin Jin's life, he had never seen anyone else more beautiful than Yura, ever since her makeover in the past.

He had always thought that Yura was the most beautiful girl in this school, and he knew that there was someone who was going to dethrone her.

-

"Crystal hasn't been here for a few days."

"Is it because of us?"

"Are we going to get in trouble?"

Yui's goons started whispering worriedly about Crystal. They didn't mean to bully her at that point, when she would choose to drop out of school.

I mean, it's her fault for sucking at Daniel and Zack's feet; she should know where she belongs, which is at the bottom of the pyramid.

-

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Yura noticed how Jay glared at her multiple times. Is something wrong with the way she looks right now?