𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎: 𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐉𝐈

Zombie: Manager Park, for some reason, looks like a zombie. Yura and her manager met up because her manager, Park, needed money for some reason.

"What do you even need money for? Didn't you tell me you earn enough money using that illegal website?" Yura asked with her arms crossed. She was tapping the marble floor with her foot.

"Yura! I really, really need money! Please! I'm begging you. Are you willing to lend me money?" Manager Park said she was begging for her life. She was in tears while her knees were on the cold marble floor.

Yura can't help but wince. She has already warned her manager about this illegal website multiple times. It isn't her fault that she keeps gambling on that site.

Yura doesn't know what to do. She already warned her about gambling on illegal sites, yet she still does. This isn't her fault; she already warned her manager, and that's the best she can do. The moment she gives her money, Yura knows that she'll just use it to gamble again.

She has to harden her heart. She slowly grabs Manager Park's hands before sandwiching them between her two palms "I'm sorry, manager, but I can't. I just can't."

A tear drops from Manager Park's eyes as she looks at Yura in disbelief. She couldn't believe it. She trusted Yura the most; why would she betray her when she needed her the most?
Manager Park was about to speak when a ring cut her short. It was from Yura's phone. Both Yura and Manager Park looked silently at the vibrating phone.

Yura puts Manager Park's hands down before grabbing her ringing phone. "I have to answer this."

Manager Park looks at Yura's back as she answers the call while walking away. Outside, behind those thin glass doors, Manager Park noticed how Yura stumbled for a minute before running inside and grabbing her purse.

"I'll try to speak to a friend of a friend for help. I'll ask if he can help us with your problem," Yura hurriedly said before running outside and grabbing a taxi.

At the convenience store, a guy named Kouji, who was sitting on top of the counter, couldn't help but suddenly smell the familiar smell of wealth.

A blonde boy wearing luxury-brand clothes walks inside the convenience store. Air mixed with the smell of money—the smell of someone wealthy.

Kouji can't help but wag his imaginary tail while looking at the blonde haired guy. He smells exactly like Crystal Choi—the smell of a person with a lot of money.

Crystal Choi suddenly felt a drop of sweat drop from her head. Kouji can sniff money like a dog.

Kouji suddenly hears a ring coming from the convenience store door. He can't help but turn his head toward it. He was full of anticipation. He was hoping for another person like Crystal and the blonde haired dude to come in that door.

Kouji's expectations quickly rose when he saw a familiar figure—an actress who quickly rose to fame. That actress is Yura Byeong. She was wearing simple casual clothes at first glance, but if you take a second look, you will notice that her dress was all custom made. Her hair was loose.

Kouji's tail was wagging even faster. Both people that the cashier called were wealthy big shots. He was hoping for another one to enter that convenient store door, but his expectations quickly went down when he saw a guy. Sure, his clothes were expensive, but not expensive enough for Kouji.

Kouji's surroundings slowly went dark and heavy, like he was depressed.

"What's gotten into him? His atmosphere earlier was as light as the sun. was as light as the sun?" Crystal almost jumped because of a voice that suddenly whispered in her ear. It's from Yura.

"Oh, if only you knew," Crystal teases while smiling.

Kouji grabs his stuff, like his computer and wallet full of money, and puts it on the counter. "Let's do this. Let's start the counterattack," Kouji said while smirking wickedly.

A guy in a brown sweatshirt looked at the screen of his laptop with a sense of surprise before deciding to ask one of his co-workers named John. "Did you invite these people, John?"

Josh stopped eating and looked at him with a mixture of surprise and shock. He still hasn't invited any other people except Jiho.

"A few new members signed up to play. The recommender's ID is yours. On the form, they wrote Jiho's friends," the guy with the brown sweatshirt explained.

Curious John asks, "How many of them?"
To which the guy with the brown sweatshirt answered, "Five of them."

Hearing this, John can't help but secretly smirk. Jiho still doesn't have a clue; he even recommended it to his friends. "Oh yes, I brought them."

The boss didn't stop stuffing his face with food. While happily listening to the news. More invites mean more money. "You're working hard for the commission. You even brought that kid's friends."

John takes a gulp of his food before answering, "Oh, yes," before hiding his visible smirk. 40% is his easy money.

Kouji looks at his laptop happily while sitting on the counter of the convenience store. "Okay, we're signed up."

Yura looks at the sketchy site with sweat on her forehead. She doesn't really have faith in this gambling site, but what she does have faith in is Crystal and her little friend Kouji.

Yura sighs as she yet again keeps losing on this gambling site. She doesn't know what's really happening. All she can do is trust the process.

Yura picks the odd bottom when the screen of her laptop shows a loss. Yura can't help but smash the table slightly while sighing.
She glanced at Zack and Josh's laptop screens and saw that they were also losing. Josh was already in the convenience store with Zoe when Daniel called her earlier.

Zoe seems to not be okay with this too and asks Kouji, "Hey, Kouji. Did you expect us to get the money back? I keep losing."

"You are losing my money; just do as you are told, dummy." Kouji said.

"Hey, that's my sister-in-law you are talking to! Watch your mouth," Yura suddenly said. She can't just watch as Kouji calls her sister-in-law a dummy.

-

Sorry for the super later updated. Not gonna lie, I actually got addicted to otome games for the past few days plus my mind was a little rusty while writing this so bear with me hehe....