𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕: 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

Yura, Crystal, Eli and Zoe were patiently anticipating Daniel's awakening. Upon learning that Yura had gone to the infirmary, Zoe hurriedly made her way there. Regarding Josh, Yura's sibling was not present and likely occupied with more crucial matters.

Zoe inquired about Yura's well-being by asking, "Are you doing alright, Yura. " With a concerned expression, she gently caressed Yura's face with her hand.

Yura reassures Zoe that she's alright and then reveals that it's actually Daniel who needs to be taken to the infirmary instead of her. Yura takes hold of Zoe's hands and touches her cheeks as she speaks.

Small Daniel, who appears to have just completed a marathon, and Vasco, can be seen as the door unexpectedly slides open.

Without any warning, Vasco sprinted towards Big Daniel and began expressing deep remorse for their dispute.

How could Yura have forgotten about the Small Daniel. Despite not seeing him for several days, he remained a constant presence in her thoughts. Suddenly, she was overwhelmed with disgust and felt like a deceitful person.

She ought to erase these thoughts before her unreciprocated emotions manifest completely.

Zoe, Eli, Yura, Crystal, and Vasco observed Small Daniel carrying Big Daniel on his back while he was unconscious.

Just as they were about to attend their separate classes, Eli abruptly approaches Yura and holds onto her shoulder, bringing her to a halt.

Yura comes to a halt and turns around to see someone clutching her shoulder, only to realize it is Eli's masculine hand.

You can call me if you need me, Yura, you know you have my number," Eli stated. He was quite concerned about her. In reality, all it would take was for him to blink once, and Yura would be in serious trouble.

"I know, but we can't really do much; you promised not to fight anymore, and I... nothing! I just don't want to hurt you," Yura explained. She can't explain it fully to Eli, but she's confident he'll get it in the future.

"Yenna, she misses you... she always inquired about you," Eli suddenly spoke up, saying that she consistently inquired after Yura well-being.

Right, Yenna. Yura believes it would be wise to inform Eli about Heather, is it advisable to do so. He possesses the entitlement to be informed. Out of everyone, he is the one who is entitled to a greater understanding than she has.

"I'll play with Yuna while you're at work, and she can come to my house whenever she wants." Yura offered to keep Yuna company during Eli busy work schedule and extended an invitation for Yuna to visit their home occasionally. Eli feels relieved as he realizes Yura is still available to provide babysitting services for Yenna when needed.

Yura glanced at the door and then addressed Eli. Eli understands Yura's desires and accompanies her to a private area.

Eli, filled with inquisitiveness, inquired, "What is it?" It is possible that Yura has information she wishes to share but only with him and not with anyone else.

"About that... Heather...." Yura let out a deep sigh, finding it challenging to disclose the entire truth to Eli at once. She is attempting to find hee courage.

"What about Heather?" Eli inquires. How about Heather? What does Yura bring up a topic about Heather?

"Is still alive," Though Yura anticipated Eli's face to display enthusiasm, the news conveyed was that the person in question is still living. He had a subdued expression that suggested reluctance to discuss topic about Heather.

Yura was thoroughly surprised by the expression on Eli's face. A sudden sense of guilt overwhelmed her as she began to question whether it was appropriate for her to delve into this particular subject.