Chapter Thirteen! invisible attack! Haoyu!

A girl wearing heavy makeup seductively lifts her hand in the air. Her other hand slightly bumped her bossom.

"Master..."

The girl smirks. This boy was her very own Sinu Han, Xioalong, Warren Chae, Ryuehei Kuroda, and Zack Lee combined. A five-in one combination that makes the perfect meat shield. How exciting!

She might not be able to own them for now, but her Haoyu will do for now.

"That stupid heroine, She might have been able to open her conscience, but she's still the way I wrote her to be."

She just can't get it. Because of her stupidity and because she was able to open her conscience, she's stuck here forever.

Haoyu bowed while kissing her hand. She was like a treasure to him—a light that shines in a world full of darkness. His salvation.

"Should I kill her?"

She looks at him blankly, making him unable to read her.

He looks at her with eyes full of worry. He couldn't stand his master giving him that look.

He knew it; he should have killed her. He should kill Yura Byeong.

Someone hit him in the face.

"You stupid thing, don't you dare suggest such a thing."

The girl immediately massaged the part that she hit on Haoyu's face and plastered a worried face.

"Don't say that again... Never say that again. Also, send a letter to my favorite heroine. I need to teach her how to properly fight."

What should she do? If she takes over Yura's body while it has a weak physique, then that will be a total bother for her.

-

She needs to get her old physique back when she was in her prime. She's not smart; she's not scheming genius. That's why she has to be strong because, like her father once said, those who are strong are always right, while those who are weak are always wrong.

"I need to find a new master. Someone who can train me to be at the top."

She grabs the mask on the tray carefully, almost afraid that it will rip off.

"My voice is different when I'm Yura Byeong and Yao Xiaoli... I didn't notice this at first."

She grabs a few snacks before putting them in a bag.

She's ready. She's ready to meet her. Heather, She wonders what happened to her. Why did she leave Yenna and Eli behind?

Yura writes down a letter for DG and her manager before leaving the penthouse.

"Are you ready?"

A handsome man greeted her, with almost the same features as Eli and Daniel combined. He was wearing expensive clothing, more expensive than hers and Jay's. Who is this man? For an escort to wear something like that...

"Can you introduce yourself first? It will be awkward for me if you do know my name while I don't know yours."

He looks at her the same way you look at an insignificant insect—a nuisance.

"What name? Your Yura identity or Xiaoli's? I don't really want to tell you my name because you are an insignificant side character, but it's Haoyu."

He opened the car door as he said that.

He knows both Yura and Xiaoli's identities. She wasn't too surprised since he was working for her.

"Master H told me to make you as comfortable as possible."

It was a tough ride knowing that your escort hates you so much that he will give you a glare as sharp as a dagger every few minutes. as comfortable as possible, she says, but comfortable is the exact opposite of what she is feeling right now.

-

Shocked. It was the emotion Yura was having right now. Haoyu drove her to a famous call center agent. It was 'trusted' by many.

"Why are we here?"

Haoyu smiles cheerfully. He looks like someone who is proud of what he is doing.

"Welcome to the 6th affiliate of Workers."

Workers? She only heard of them a few times because of Gun. Workers are one of the four major crews of the Han River. The one that occupies the south

Heather... What are you thinking? How did you get involved in the four major crews?

After a few minutes of a tour and introducing her to some higher-level employees, Haoyu and her finally arrive at the boss' office.

The moment Haoyu opens the door for her, She immediately recognized an old friend.

Heather... It was really Heather, except she was wearing a revealing outfit, something that she wouldn't have done in the past. At least that would the old Heather do.

She was kissing another man, something that she wouldn't have done in the past because she only loved Eli.

Heather? How could you do this? Yenna, your daughter's waiting for you home.

"HE...AT...HER!!! How could you do such a thing!"

Her body suddenly launches at Heather in anger. She couldn't control her emotions. Her emotions got the better of her.

She was about to land a punch on Heather, who was sitting in the middle of the room with other men, when she immediately fell down.

"How?..."

Disbelief. Heather was just sitting a moment ago, but now she is standing in the middle of the room.

She didn't see Heather attacking her. What made her fall face flat on the floor?

"I'm not the old Heather, a bootlicker."

Yura tries to get up and attacks her old friend again, just to notice that she can't really move.

"Having a hard time figuring out why you can't move? Should I explain it to you?"

She teasingly said this as she patted Yura's face with her feet. Unsatisfied, she used her feet to step on her face, letting her shoes imprint on her face.

Yura looks at Heather. No, this person is not Heather. She's a demon. Heather is kind and caring, while she is the exact opposite.

"I think I should tell you, Chi Blocking is a not-so-completely fictional fighting style that I turned into complete reality plus... invisible attacks!"

Heather goes on to explain how Chi blocks immobile opponents while invisible attacks are, well, invisible attacks—attacks that were so fast that the user looked like she or he didn't really move at all.

"I'm... Invisible!!!"

Her unrecognizable voice, paired with her maniacal laugh, sent chills down Yura's spine. Like a demon that crawled up from the abyss

-

explanation of the previous chapter:

Daniel didn't use his other body, a.k.a. small Daniel, because of Yura's plan; that's why they didn't know Zeus was an offender because small Daniel didn't go to work and saw the wanted poster about Zeus.

Yura wanted to catch Zeus in the act, which is why Zack, Jay, and Daniel were witnesses, plus the record on her phone.

She was using herself as bait, which is why she got really nervous when Mira was there with her.

Yura noticed how Zeus was the only instructor who was always with her and, Mira. She suspects Won Bin too because of how he always glances at them, but she decided to go with Zeus first because of her suspicion.