"Shhh Josie, it's me."

Before I could even fathom the fact I had hurt myself, there above me stood shirtless Kobe.

"Kobe what the hell!" I let out sitting up from the ground and looking up at him. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You just got pranked! By the biggest baddest prankster around, and the crowd...goes wild." He says making an indistinctive noise while flexing.

I pushed my hair out of my face in frustration. "Kobe, that's not fucking funny, I literally almost died. And why the hell are you in the bushes?"

"I thought that it would be better, you know. Like you coming out after hearing this strange knock on the door and seeing nothing...that's top-tier pranking right there." He says nodding and smiling and as he does it starts to fade when he sees I wasn't smiling. "I'm sorry...did I scare you too much?"

I try to get up but struggle as I try to. "No, it's fine Kobe, I just hurt myself."

He gently grabs me by my arm and lifts me up effortlessly. "I'm so sorry Josie Posie I didn't mean to make you hurt yourself, where does it hurt?"

"My elbow, it hit the ground hard, but I'll be fine don't worry."

"You know...I know something that can immediately make the pain go away like right now." He says holding the bottom of my arm.

"What?"

"If I kiss it, I've heard I got the magic touch to do that." He says circling his thumb around my elbow.

As he did it gave me that anxious feeling at the bottom of my stomach, he was a flirt, I knew that. However, after he tried to kiss me before I wouldn't know if he was just flirting with me or if he meant it."Kobe..."

"Don't worry...I'm just kidding." He says removing his hand from my arm. "Maybe."

"I-"

"Are they still sleeping?" He asked as he stepped inside and I followed in after.

"Uh...yeah looks like it. I think Tess got drunk last night so I'm not sure when she will get up and Nadia was up pretty late."

He wanders into the kitchen and starts looking around in the fridge. "Looks like I have to fix that before Silas and Damon get here."

I followed behind him as he did so and stood in the doorway of the kitchen. "What? I thought the party was tomorrow?"

He continued to look around in the fridge causing clanking sounds. "Yeah it is, but we also have plans today. They didn't tell you?"

I let out a long breath and rolled my eyes. "No, they didn't...So what are the plans?"

"Hey, do you know if there's any whipped cream in here?"

"Kobe," I say growing frustrated. "What do you need whipped cream for?"

"See if I told you, it wouldn't be that good when you see it happening you know?"

"Fine, then no we don't have whip cream."

"Josie-"

"No-"

"It's just for Damon, that's all, he had plans for us today that's all I know."

My eyes narrowed at him even though he couldn't see as his back was turned towards me."Are you telling me the truth?"

"I swear, I wouldn't lie to you."

My gaze softened up as he said this, I believed him, but I wondered why neither of the girls mentioned it to me. "It's in the bottom drawer."