Remus, There Were Perfectly Usable Bathrooms, What the Hell is Wrong With You?

Start from the beginning

"Remus, I swear to everything, you better behave today" Logan cut him off sharply, "we're going to a public place—an aquarium. Literal toddlers and impressionable young children will be there, you can't go around making hard jokes."

Virgil smirked, "oh, c'mon, let him get it all out now so that he won't be full of all that dirty energy later."

"Don't encourage him, Virgil. Especially when Patton's about to join us, you know he doesn't like that type of language" Logan said sternly.

Virgil flipped Logan the bird, "well he isn't here now, is he?"

Logan simply stopped responding after that, huffing loudly, crossing his arms and staring out of his window.

"Drama queen" Janus muttered, smirking, before bursting into giggles with Remus and Virgil

"If Logan was the one driving he would have already turned this car around" Roman joked.

Logan placed his hands over his face and let out a muffled scream, causing everyone else to laugh at him.

————————————————————

Once they picked up Patton, it was smooth sailing from there. Remus was talking rapidly throughout the rest of the journey, but Logan couldn't find it in him to get annoyed.

It was obvious that Remus was trying hard not to let any dirty jokes or curse words slip, and he was probably talking so much because the silence would give him opportunities to have those intrusive thoughts that he couldn't keep to himself.

Virgil and Janus entertained Remus with a conversation. Eventually, they got to the aquarium, paid, and then agreed on what they were going to look at first.

"Woah, look at all the fish" Patton squealed, pointing at the glass, "that one's yellow! What kind of fish is it?"

Logan looked around for a few seconds, before pointing, "there's a sign right there that has the creature's names and short descriptions."

Patton gave a brief nod, before dashing over to the exhibit sign and scanning over the names of many fish, until he got to the bright yellow one.

Logan walked over with Patton, and everyone else stayed behind to continue admiring the fish.

"Oooh, is that a sting ray?" Remus questioned, shifting from foot to foot as he watched the sea creatures move through the water.

"Oh yeah, it's a big one, too" Virgil said, grabbing Roman and Janus's attention, "hey, Janus it looks like your mom."

Janus rolled his eyes and shoved Virgil's shoulders, "asshole" he muttered.

Remus wasn't paying attention to them, just staring at the fish. He felt like he could look at them for days without stopping. He must've been there for a while, because all of a sudden he felt someone pulling his arm. He looked up to see Patton dragging him to the next tank, "sharks!" Patton explained with a quiet giggle.

"Woah" Remus breathed, staring through the glass at the sharks in the tank, "they're huge!"

He bounced excitedly in front of the glass and stared at the sharks, not realizing that he was wriggling in place and pulling his shirt down over his crotch.

Virgil looked over to see Remus's face extremely red, and his cheeks puffed up. His eyes were watering, and he was practically shaking. It looked like he was biting his tongue, trying to hold back laughter. Or maybe words.

"Remus" Virgil said carefully, "are you okay?"

Remus shook his head, "Logan said to behave."

"Wh—okay, dude you're freaking me out. Is it a dirty joke? Remus, just say it before you combust" Virgil told him.