redemption

7 days of winter solstice: day 1: reparations Alan flew extremely fast towards Tribalchotomous. He saw a lot of explosions happening, when he got closer he saw that Quintria, Valenzia and Turbia were fighting the terraformers. Alan shifted the ground and repelled the terraformers that were fighting the elders up, then he locked them in with TEIR, and put them to sleep, forever.He then went down and condensed the evaporated water in the air, created a huge boulder of water with it, and started breaking all of the terraformer buildings with the huge water whip. Boo noticed what was happening, so he snuck behind him and launched rocks at his spine and cranium, he knew they were his weak points. Before the rocks could hit him Velta felt them behind her, so he elevated a wall behind him to stop them, the wall swallowed the rocks, spun them around and launched them back at Boo with huge momentum, they hit him in the head and knocked him out"HOW DARE YOU?" Alan and Velta said simultaneously.Alan planted his hands in the ground and caused a seism, he trapped the terraformers he could see in cones, then put their bodies to sleep.
The rest of the terraformers launched a vicious attack at Alan, one terraforming master even threw sheets of metal at Alan's face then shifted them to create a face cage to blind Alan, and he managed to do it."I do not need eyesight, I have vision" Velta said. He felt the earth and felt the terraformers' locations, he rockshifted around them and put them to sleep as well after breaking the metal around his head with air he created inside, the air penetrated all of the small holes inside the mask and broke it.Alan finished rounding up all of the terraformers. After getting all of them, he discarded their bodies in the water, then moved the water around to create a wave that pushed them to the middle of the ocean, where they'll stay for a while until they get washed up somewhere far.And with that the terraformers lived up to their curse and returned as they have always been meant to be; scattered. "Look who's back" Quintria said joyfully."Yeah, look who's back. We were going to take care of then with or without your intervention by the way" Turbia said"You just never changed, haven't you?" Alan said, smiling. He took everything she said lightly. Now that he can feel spirits, he realised that Turbia is the holder of the harsh spirit, Valenzia is the holder of the soft one, and Quintria is like the middle piece, with a perfect balance of both halves. Hence their colors, red, blue, and violet, respectively.
"Why did you come back?-somebody at the Neris island told me the true story of the Tribakwiyans, I promised to never rest until I cleanse the island from the invaders and redeem myself, and my honour. I hope I did-you did, Alan. Or should I say, Velta.-you knew the whole time?-of course I did.-then have you never called me Velta before?-imaging trying to converse with a toddler via philosophical talk, he's too immature, he wouldn't understand you, or value your words. Using that analogy, you were still too underdeveloped for that talk.-true. I was still a young spirit back then-and now you're at the literal level of the gods. How does it feel?-I don't know. It all happened so fast, I haven't really had time to sit by myself and process it well.-do you want to talk about it?-not sure if I do.-that's okay, you'll find the time to be with yourself and take it all in, one bit at a time. For now, help us rebuild what got damaged in the fight.-with pleasure"
Alan floated to the middle of the island, and then condensed the clouds in the sky until it started raining, extremely heavily. Crops sprouted out of the ground and grew extremely fast. Alan then lifted the debris that was left from the homes of the Tribakwiyans and rebuilt every single house to perfection."Wow, not too shabby.
-very impressive Alan, very impressive-thank you. You know, it took me a long time to reach this level of seamless magic performing.-I bet"...
"So, what happened in the other islands, tell us-after fleeing from Tribalchotomous I went to the Nocturnal island, where I met-Ecaura. The last remaining Quantum shifter-exactly, her. She was, amazing, she taught me so much about magic, and together we enhanced my terraforming, Tribakwiyan sorcery and unlocked DCM, a new form of magic, native to the shifters. Since I partially became a shifter by learning Akkina, Kawazma and Lathinsé, I was able to produce a new Quantum shifter with Ecaura, Glabitra.
-wait...there are two shifters? -sure thing!-that's...quite impressive, hard to believe, even.-I know, right! Ecaura couldn't believe it either at first, but I guess I saved the shifters from extinction. I learned that disabled people are stronger than you can possibly fathom.
Then, I moved on to Neris, the two halves that separate the cosmic striders and the Barterschzepos. There I learned about spirit levels, and a lot about feminism, a lot of the social issues that were going on in Neris were in one way or another happening back at my home land. I also unlocked the magic native to the striders, TEIR, and I put all of the people on the island to sleep, then wiped their memories, in hopes of reuniting the men and the women when they wake up again, giving everyone is fresh start.-I remember the cosmic striders, such divine celestial creatures.-you've met them before?-I'm a Tribakwiyan elder, I've met all creatures before, all of them. Specifically Tyl and Lyt, the two hybrid siblings.-Tyl was actually the one who informed me about the true story of the terraformers.-she has always been wise.
-she was. Oh and I also taught them that plants are alive, and we created a new branch of life and called it groundly striders. Then I went to Nyangotrama, where I spent the longest of my time, hiding from the Logachtiges and learning about brewing potions from the Artelys. I actually still have some potions left from my visit there. Okko taught me a lot about myself, and so did my fight with Sworvik. There, I lost all of my connection to Velta thus losing all of my magic. I regained it at Touh, where I met Pha, and learned a lot about shifting, and a lot about racism too, and monarchy. Touh was truly an awakening for me, me and Pha destroyed the Monarchy system, and I'm sure Pha is handing the responsibility of reassigning roles well. I also learned a lot from Pha's spirit, Hayet. Hayet changed my view on the gods, I don't see them as these flawless omnipotent divine sources of power anymore, they're dressed in mistakes, like you, myself, and anyone else.And my final stop was Triquen-you didn't visit Gli? -what is Gli?-the seventh island, Gli.-oh no, I haven't, since I've reached the final level of spiritual development I felt like I didn't need to continue exploring Gwaxyguen any further. At Triquen I learned a lot about emotions, life, and spiritual values, and that helped my spirit unlock its true potential.
-what are you planning on doing now?
-visit the three other quarters, but only briefly, just to take a look at how AZ functions in general.To be continued...