bloody whips, icy hearts

Two full moon Zancore potions, each one gives you fifty hours of sleep you can give, for example you can make one person fall asleep for fifty hours, or fifty people asleep for one hour each.

Two moonlight Zancore potions, each one grants you a Guengriv effect, where you can make someone see, feel, smell or taste something that's not there.

Two Ite potions, the ones that amplify the effects of a Guenara rock

Two Azyr potions, each ones makes you invisible for an hour

I hope they come in handy for you, use them wisely

-thank you, I will".

Akan hugged Pnomal for the last time, and said goodbye to everyone else, and the last person he visited was Hourer.

"It saddens me that you are exiting Nyangotrama without learning Blastakros, I really wish you were able to stick around longer

-I promise you, I'll try. I still have my old magic to get back, and Gwantavision and terraforming to master, with all of its amazing branches, plus the magic of the Touh people, Osors and Meskyors, if I find a window to train on Blastakros, I will take it.

-I understand. Good luck to you Alan, it was fun kicking Sworvik's butt with you

-it sure was. Until next time, Hourer".

Alan walked into the water, and as always, when Nyangotrama disappeared behind him, Touh appeared in front, and as soon as he got there he needed to hide, because there were creatures on the shores: they were black, as black as charcoal, there was ash on their skin, it wasn't a part of them, it was stacked up dirt and debris, their faces were spherical and their eyes were normal, they all had pickaxes and were mining stones, they looked lifeless and exasperated. There was one that wasn't mining, and he looked different, he had the same configuration but he was colored blue

"COME ON STOP BEING LAZY, MOVE." he sad flinging his whip, it made a scary noise breaking through the air, some of the workers winced, some kept the dead face, Alan figured that they got used to it.

"What is this? Alan whispered to himself, one second I was in a really emotional time and in a place filled with calm spiritual energy and now I'm witnessing slavery. Who are these Osors and Meskyors?"

Part V: your highness, greed.

Alan had no magic to defend himself, he also didn't want to waste the potions immediately, he wanted to leave them as a last resort, it felt like he was going to need them later.

Until now he saw no magic being performed, he saw a small cave to the side and went inside, then he focused and meditated, until he got into Gwantavision, he was able to move, just how he moved when he got teleported to Tribalchotomous, he used Gwantavision to discover the Island, no one was able to see him, plus he was able to float. The island was extremely big, with lots of wooden houses that looked dirty and modest on the outer perimeter of the island, then closer to he center, fancier houses appeared, separated from the wooden ones by a giant stone wall, then, in the middle of the island, was a castle, not as big as the one of the Queendom, but definitely big, separated from the fancy houses by a metal wall that's taller and thicker than the stone one.