Bonus Part

Felix and his fellow dancers wanted to celebrate Felix officially tying the knot ! "I can't believe our lixie got married" one of the dancers squealed jumping up and down. Hyunjin was out on "business" which meant he was doing something very illegal. So with him gone, Felix had decided to have his bridal- groom shower with his dancer friends. Since the Milk powder cocaine plan was so successful, most of the money went to Hyunjin making him a very rich man. The blonde didn't mind the money going to his husband because whenever Felix asked Hyunjin would give.

Felix planned a special trip for him and his friends to celebrate his marriage ! They all decided to go to Jeju island to spend their weekend, the beautiful water and the breeze. This is what they needed a get away, a get away from the club and just life in general. They booked the flight and hotel and planned a whole weekend of fun activities, Felix booked the best hotel in Jeju it was a little on the pricier side but that's because it had all the amenities and cool features.
"Omg ! It has a spa on the beach" one dancer said.
Han looked at the brochure as well "oh look it even has a suite with a jacuzzi in it !"
They began to talk as the drive to the hotel proceeded, it took a while but they finally made it to their destination.
Felix and his friends got all their luggage and proceeded to walk to the hotel, they were so fascinated with how big and elegant it was. It was way better then the pictures they saw online.
"Ok everyone wait here, I'm going to go check us in" Felix said excitedly as he walked fast to the check in desk. The lady at the desk didn't acknowledge the blonde as she was too busy looking at her computer screen, "ahem" Felix said trying to get her attention.

"Um excuse me, I have a reservation and I would like to check in please" Felix smiled.
The lady looked at the blonde up and down before typing again "name ?" She said with a slight attitude.
"Hwang Felix" he still got happy every time he was able to use his new last name.
"Mhm I'm not seeing it, maybe you could try the MOTEL down the street" she clearly tried to brush the blonde off.
"There must be a misunderstanding ? I booked and even got the confirmation number for my suite" he said a little agitated.

"Look honey, this is a five star hotel and I don't get paid enough to deal with this" she gritted

Felix tried to control his anger, "Look Mam, me and my friends have had a long day and all we want to do right now is get to our rooms, so can you please direct us to our suites" Felix spat.

She got up and leaned to the blonde "I can direct you and your little friends to a corner how about that"

Felix realized this woman was prejudice towards them because of what they looked like, the dancers stood out like a sore thumb compared to all the elegant rich people. He turned from the lady and  walked back to his friends, "Lix were you able to check us in ?" Asked Han.
Felix shook his head "no, she didn't believe I had a reservation" he was clearly annoyed and agitated.
The dancers were mad for him "why didn't she believe you ?" one dancer asked.
"Isn't it clear hon, we don't look like we belong in an establishment like this" another said.

"So what do we do ?" Han asked as they all looked at Felix for the answer. Felix phone began to ring as he walked away to answer

"Hi baby ! Just wanted to make sure you got to Jeju alright"

"Yes baby we got here alright, we're just having trouble checking in to the suite"

"What do you mean love ? I thought it was all set ?"

"Well the lady at the front said "she couldn't find my reservation" but I have the confirmation, then she told me ... look I'm just tired, I'll call you when I get to the suite.

"No, baby tell me what she said"

Felix began to tell his husband the whole story as he tried to keep his composure and not cry out of frustration. Hyunjin stayed silent as his husband told him the whole story.