The Show must Go on !

Felix rushed to the club, he was supposed to be there at 8:30. He finally walked in the clubs dressing room at 8:50 giving him only 30 minutes to get ready.
He curled his hair tonight which is why he was late,
"Only 20 minutes late lixie that's a record" Han teased, Felix was applying his makeup and picking an outfit for tonight. "Don't just stand there and scold me, help me with my outfit" the blonde finished the rest of his makeup and put on his outfit.
He wore a pearl embellished corset and pearls draping from his panties.
"Lixie you're up in 10 minutes" the man shouted.

Felix looked at himself making last minute adjustments. "Ok I'm ready"

Meanwhile

Hyunjin and his crew were at a booth, watching the dancers perform. "I can see why the club isn't doing well, it's boring" Changbin laughed.
The others let out a light chuckle then came a server by the name of Seungmin
"Welcome to Madame Aphrodite's what can I get started for you gentlemen" the boy asked. Taking out his notepad he jotted down 4 beers and 1 pack of cigarettes. "Anything else ?" He asked.
Minho laughed "yeah what about better dancers?" The table laughed.
Suengmin can tell these guys were cocky and arrogant to which he replied "well sweetheart that's because Lixie hasn't performed yet" he then took the black card and headed to the bar.

The group was left silent questioning who this lixie was. Seungmin smiled as he ran to the bar almost knocking everything over.
"Innie ! Innie !" He whisper shouted
The boy was cleaning some glasses and making a drink for a customer. Seungmin stood there almost impatiently, "Minnie, let me make this drink and I'm all ears" he laughed while finishing off the cocktail.
He sent the drink off and turned to Seungmin who was ready to explode with news.
Innie looked at him "well come on tell me ! What's so important!"
Seungmin said nothing but raised the black card to the youngers face. Innie gasped "oh my god who's is that !" Before he can continue with the questions he was pulled to the back of the bar.
Seungmin was almost shaking "there's a guy and like 3 of his friends here, sitting at the booth and they look pretty important. If you know what I mean" he winked.
"You mean they're MWM's !" Shouted Innie.
Seungmin nodded his head eagerly "YUP ! Men with Money! Come on we have to tell the others"

The two bartenders dashed to the dressing rooms while they made another bartender make the drinks.

Felix was waiting to be called up, he saw Innie and Seungmin run in the dressing room like they were being chased. They finally got the attention of all the dancers "Attention Dancers there is MWM's right outside, so I suggest you shake your money makers tonight" he teased. The dancers in the club had a code word for guys like this MWM ( men with money )
The dancers were curious but just as they were about to bombard the two bartenders with questions, Felix was called on stage. Felix was also curious as he didn't really hear fully what the two boys were saying.
"Felix you're on"

The boss and his group were consuming their drinks and smoking, cracking jokes now and then.
They noticed the once semi empty club started to fill up all at once. The boys were confused on the sudden Intrusion until Seungmin appeared yet again to return the black card and receipt, he noticed the faces of the men and chuckled "yeah Lixie tends to bring in a crowd, everybody loves him" he smiled before walking away. 
"Lixie is a guy" asked one of the boys.

Before anything else can be said the lights suddenly dimmed and a man spoke into the mic
"Ladies and Gentlemen now this next dancer is a man with power and beauty to have you on your knees begging for mercy, you can look but you can't touch. the breathtaking Lixie." The man shouted in the mic getting nothing but cheers from the crowd.

The song started to play revealing the dancers silhouette, the bright lights focusing on the blonde who appeared from behind the curtains. Cheers roared as men almost lost themselves to the appearance of the boy on stage.
He swayed his body to the music and made his way around the stage capturing the audience with his ethereal looks and precise dance moves. Felix didn't like to be a burlesque dancer but he did love to dance and perform which is why he always put on an amazing show. While Felix couldn't see the crowd due to the bright lights, he knew all eyes were all on him. One man in particular couldn't take his eyes off him.

Hyunjin saw this man appear on stage and lost all other thoughts, completely entranced by the blonde who was dancing on stage like no one was watching. The way he danced to the beat and put on a show not to mention how good looking he was. The power he had over the audience stunned the boss and his crew, there was grown men on the floor bowing to him. The song soon ended as Felix posed and bowed on stage.
Cheers being heard from every inch of the club.

Hyunjin was snapped out of the trance as the cheers ended, looking at his friends who were also speechless "I'm guessing that was Lixie" Changbin laughed stating the obvious. The boys nodded in sync as they saw the club simmer down, the bartender approaching them yet again to make sure they got refills and were comfortable.
"So how was it fellas ?" He smirked.
The boys nodded until chan said "it was amazing ! The production and lighting was immaculate and the choice of music was absolutely terrific" the other 3 looked at him like he was possessed. He's never been so driven to be articulate in his life, so the way he was speaking to the bartender shocked them completely.
Hyunjin turned to the bartender before he left "Is your boss in his office ?" Seungmin nodding his head pointing upstairs to the office.

After Felix was done with his performance he headed straight to the office of his boss, who was watching the show from his observation deck. Even though the door was open the blonde knocked anyway "Hongjoong sorry to disturb but can I come in ?" He asked.
The man nodding "oh yes lix ! Come in ! Have a seat"  he said in one word, clearly the man was nervous about something. Felix could see his demeanor and it didn't take a genius to see this man was stressed, about what ? Who knows.
Hongjoong sat behind his desk "so lix what can I help you with ?" Lix smiled at him, "Hongjoong you know it's been a wonderful opportunity to be able to work here with you and I love this family more then anything ... I wouldn't usually ask for this but I was wondering if I could maybe get a higher percentage of the money I make here" the blonde wasn't scared to ask but he just didn't want to inconvenience the man.. he saw the past due letters all the time, he knew the club was struggling. Hongjoong looked at lix and smiled "of course lix, you're my best dancer and I think you deserve it but I just can't do it at the moment" he sighed.
Felix face was clearly discouraged which the man noticed "l-lix .. how much do you need" the man knew the younger needed it for something important.
The blonde looked up "I just need $200 sir, it's for my moms expenses.. you know I'm not the type to ask but I -" Felix was cut off by the older as he got out a wad of cash and handed it to the blonde.
"No explanations lix, you deserve it" the man smiled.

Felix grabbed the money bowing to the man and thanking him as he headed out the door he was met by a tall figure standing in the door way.