Till the wheels fall off.

5 years after their marriage

Hyunjin and Felix were the iconic duo. When you saw Hyunjin, you'd see Felix. That's how it went.
The two have been married for 5 years now and they have become one of the most powerful couples in Korea. Hyunjin was the brains and muscle, where Felix was the brain and beauty. A perfect combination to run a mafia, you might ask what has happened in the 5 years ? Well let's see.
Han finally got married to a man that finally loves him more then anything in the world .. Lee Minho is his name, after the night saving them from Jay. Han and Minho kicked it off and never stopped.
Jay and his friends ? Never heard from again. Turns out they were doing this to multiple women and when Hyunjin found out this information let's just say they received their judgement day.. just not here on earth.
Hongjoong and the club ? Well let's get into it.
Hongjoong came to terms that he need to leave the club, he finally realized that holding on to this club would not bring Lily back.. as much as he was sad to leave this place and to leave his dancers, he needed to move on. He couldn't heal in the place that would constantly break him. So before he left he made a promise. A promise to get the club a new owner who would take care of the club and all the burlesque dancers who came with it. Someone who will always do right by their dancers and help guide them someone like ..

"Lixie, the dancers are asking if you're going to perform the new routine with them ?"
Felix spun in his chair "honey I'm the boss now, I can't just ditch my work to go dance" he told the dancer who had disappointment in her face.
Felix laughed "but then again, that's why I have a husband" Felix got up and ran to the dressing room to put on his burlesque outfit.
He quickly got ready and headed out to the dance number with his dancers. "Lix you better hope Hyunjin doesn't kill you" Han laughed.
Felix chuckled "oh he won't, he couldn't live a day without me" he teased.

(Pink, Christina Aguilera - lady marmalade)

The dancers performed all together even their boss who clearly still has got it. The crowd erupted into cheers as the dance finished, the dancers bowing all together. This is the first time they've ever done a group number and they had the most fun.
"Good work my dancers ! We did amazing" he gave most of them hugs and hi fives before he left to go back to his office. He opened the door where he was met with a familiar face of the man that still knocks him off his feet "Great performance my love, you killed it out there" he smiled.
Felix couldn't help but smile back "You're not mad ?"
Hyunjin shook his head "No, because I know at the end of the day they can look but they can't touch" he kissed the blonde on the cheek.
Felix sat in his chair "how do I look behind a desk my love?" He asked as he spun in his office chair.

Hyunjin laughed at his cuteness "you look cute but I think you'd look better on top of it"
Felix immediately stopped in his chair looking at the older who was already undressing him with his eyes, "baby I would love to but my costume has all these tiny buttons and hooks" he sighed.
Hyunjin walked towards the blonde lifting his chin up with his finger "I'm good with buttons, beautiful"
Felix looked at the man with the most love in his eyes. Who would have thought it would be like this, the mafia boss falling head over heels for a burlesque dancer and them becoming the powerful couple they are today.

"Get to it Boss" he smirked

"Yes my little burlesque dancer"

So no you can't change the cards you were dealt with but you can always choose how you play your hand.

                                      The End ❤️‍🔥