Im coming my dear

Felix and Han were held at gunpoint as Jay made them walk upstairs to a room, Felix knew what was about to happen. Death doesn't seem that bad after all this .. he thought. It's almost as if his soul left his body without actually dying, his body was just heading towards the room.
He entered the large room with han where there was a bed, it was big and the walls were painted red. It was supposed to give off a romantic vibe but it definitely lacked the romance.
"Jisung get out" Jay told the man. Han was surprised "NO JAY ! I'm not leaving you with him" he shouted. Jay turned slowly towards Han "Get the fuck out" he shouted.
For some reason Han finally gathered the courage he's always needed and it came at the time he needed it the most. "I'm not leaving Jay! If you want to rape anyone ! Rape me ! Felix has nothing to do with your hatred for me!" Han shouted.

Jay laughed "don't need to be jealous, you'll get your turn but I already know what you feel like.. I want to feel what this beauty feels like" he grabbed Felix jaw and forced the blonde to look at him.
Felix wanted to kill him.

To prevent Han from escaping, Jay made his group of friends enter the room the 5 men sat down holding Han's arms as they were about to witness the man dominate the pretty blonde.
Felix was tied to the bed frame, facing the 5 men who were in their chairs watching the blonde.
"Since you're a burlesque dancer, I figured you'd want an audience" the man smiled.
He began to undress until he was down to his boxers, Felix accepted his fate as he knew what this man planned to do. Tears began flowing down the sides of his face as he thought about what he was about to go through, he wanted Hyunjin.
He knew Hyunjin would kill all these guys in here.

"Does he know where I'm at ? Did he give up ?" Felix thought. As Jay tried to kiss Felix, the blonde would turn his face, resisting. He knew he'd be raped or killed but his instinct to fight was still there. He began kicking and moving his legs, this made Jay angrier he pulled back and slapped the blonde across the face "shut up !" He shouted.

Felix yelped out in pain, as the man began to undress him one by one. Touching each part of his body until he started to slip off the mini dress,
As the men were captivated by the scene "come on Jay fuck him already" one of the guys grew impatient. Han was looking all over the place with tears in his eyes trying to find a way to get out as something caught his eye. Through the crack of the door he saw Hyunjin standing there telling him to not say a word, he mouthed "I'm here to help".
Hyunjin had shown up to the location and directed his men to surround the entire building, as he quietly entered. From the story the escort told him he knew these men were going to hurt Felix and Han. Not on his watch. He slowly made his way up the stairs where he found the door, he noticed it was cracked open a little bit and through the crack he can see Han. Terrified. He knew Felix was there because the men were distracted by something.

Han finally got an idea "I wouldn't rape him if I were you!" He shouted. Jay immediately got off the bed and walked towards the boy, lifting Han's chin with the gun. "And why not ?" He said with a snarky tone.
Han tried to buy the boy some time from being touched, "b-because his husband is a mafia boss and he's going to kill you for t-touching him" stuttered Han. The group of boys broke into laughter "oh sure jisung.. and where is this big bad mafia boss ? Huh"

"Turn around"

Jay was taken back when he heard another voice in the room and in the doorway standing was the Mafia Boss himself. The look of death in his eyes, his jaw clenched, veins popping out from his arms.
Hyunjin shot Jay's hand as he was about to pull the gun to him. Hyunjin kept the gun on him and the other friends "get on the fucking wall now !" Behind hyunjin was Minho and Changbin with their guns drawn. Hyunjin immediately ran to his lover who was laying on the bed in shock, "baby .. baby .. are you alright my love ?" Hyunjin began to untie the blonde.
Felix was so in shock he didn't even feel his hands being untied, he couldn't even hear his boyfriends words. Felix slowly turned his head to the boss, "h-hyunjin" he whispered. "Yes ! Yes baby ! I'm here my love, you're safe !" Hyunjin had tears falling from his eyes. Felix smiled as his first instinct was to hug his boyfriend " Jinnie ! Oh Jinnie ! You found me !" He sobbed into the man's chest.
"Oh my baby, of course I did. I would never stop looking for you" he held the blonde even tighter.

"I will search the end of the earth to find you"