Who are you ?

Lix looked up to see the man, he was looking at the blonde with the most seductive eyes which made Felix feel uncomfortable.
Hongjoong quickly got up and made his way to the man "Mr. Hwang, how are you enjoying the show ?" He could feel the younger was uncomfortable and his main priority as the owner is to protect his dancers. Hyunjin finally turned to the Man, "oh it's wonderful Hongjoong, I can see why it's such a hit"
The blonde looked at the man one more time before bowing to Hongjoong and leaving the office.

He raced down the stairs and into the dressing room. He wanted to get as far away from the man as possible, being a burlesque dancer you get used to the usual drunken idiot who's trying to hit on you and overbearing men who won't leave you alone but this man gave Felix such an eerie feeling, it sent a chill down his spine. He didn't know why.. the man didn't even say a word or do anything but Felix's intuition was all over the place.

"Lixie you okay ?" One of the dancers approached the blonde who had shut the door quickly behind him, "um y-yeah I'm okay, I just need to get this costume off" he approached his vanity and was beginning to take off his stockings when a knock on the door got the attention of all the dancers.
Hongjoong entered the room, covering his eyes
"Ah Lixie there's a gentleman who wishes to speak to you, he's at the booth"
The other dancers quickly looked at Felix who looked like he was about to throw up, the blonde took a deep breath before following Hongjoong out of the dressing room and walked downstairs.

At the booth Hyunjin and his friends continued to watch the show, his friends were a bit more lively but that could just be because they're drunk. Hyunjin couldn't watch the dancers after the blonde went up, he just wasn't interested in any of them.
He soon saw Hongjoong walk up with the blonde. The smile growing on his face.

Felix could already see where Hongjoong was leading him and there that feeling went again. The knot in his stomach started to form, the blonde and his boss finally reached the table.
Hyunjin gave his friends the look, "can you give us a minute in private" he said sternly.
The friends immediately got the memo and got up from the booth, Hongjoong looked at Felix "Lixie um this is uhh um  ... he is our sponsor"
The blonde wasn't too sure what this meant and why he was even being told all this information.

Hyunjin looked at Hongjoong "may I have a word with him ALONE" the boss was hesitant to leave his dancer with the man but Felix reassured him it was okay. With that Hongjoong left the two but stayed pretty close just in case,

the two men looked at each other one with eyes of lust and the other with eyes of fear. "Have a seat beautiful" the mafia said. Felix didn't think but his body immediately sat down across from the man.
Hyunjin chuckled "I understand I'm very attractive but if you don't blink, your eyes will dry out" Felix soon realized he hasn't even blinked since he's been in the man's presence. He didn't say a word as he watched the man pour himself a drink,
"You did great tonight by the way, the bartender wasn't lying when he said you know how to put on a show" he smirked. The blonde just mumbled a "thank you". The reason for him sitting in this booth even talking to this man was unknown, but almost like the man read his mind he spoke "You're probably wondering why you're here, well" Hyunjin reached into his pocket and grabbed a wad of cash placing it in front of the blonde.

Felix face turned sour "it's not that kind of business sir" as he pushed the money with his fingers back to the man. Hyunjin laughed "I know it's not, you said you needed money earlier so here it is"
Felix didn't think this man's charity was genuine so he simply said "I Don't need your money ..."
Hyunjin couldn't help but smirk "A pretty thing like you.. doesn't need to work in a place like this you know" he began swirling the drink in his hand.

Felix was confused at his statement "well some people aren't privileged sir" the blonde said with a snarky tone. Hyunjin raised his brows "I wasn't privileged either sweetheart, I had to work my ass off to get to where I am at"
Felix didn't know how to reply to it. Part of him felt bad for assuming but the other part didn't care, Hyunjin began to light a cigarette "you know there is other options" he said as he inhaled the smoke.
"Like what ?" Felix hesitantly asked. Convinced at this point there was no way out for him. All the money he would make would go to school and bills and he was even behind on that. With the way his life was going he'd be dancing at 50 years old.

Hyunjin exhaled "You could be mine and I can take care of you" he ashed the cigarette in the ash tray.
Felix was taken back by the bold request, almost offended "who the fuck does he think he is" Felix thought. Felix laughed "I'm sorry but I'm not one to be bought, I'm not a huge fan of dancing for money but if it means I never have to depend on anyone to take care of me. Then I'll do it." This was the most the blonde has said sitting with the man.

Hyunjin was surprised by the sudden confidence of the blonde, "Is that so ?" He hissed. The blonde began to get up as he was fed up with the whole conversation. Hyunjin got up as well stopping the blonde from walking further "well let me tell you something baby, I'm the sponsor of this club and the checks don't get cut without my say so."
Felix got defensive "oh so you're threatening me now ? Well let me tell YOU something. I'm the one bringing money into this club so unless you want to lose  that by all means" he chuckled.

Hyunjin was impressed by the blondes resilience "You have such a smart mouth, darling.. I wonder what else it's capable of"
Felix didn't get the remark at first but his eyes widened as it dawned on him, he shrugged it off as he began to make his way around the man "well it was nice talking to you Mr.. ?"
"Hwang .. but you can call me Hyunjin or Boss"

Felix looked at him up and down with an irritated look, and he stomped away. He made his way to the dressing room where he slammed the door behind him. "Lix what happened ..."
Felix couldn't keep his anger in "Did you know that ignorant prick is going to be our boss !"
He paced back and forth biting his cheek, one of the dancers asked "who ?" Felix got annoyed so fast "that ... ugh .. that rich bastard in the booth"
"Oh Mr. Hwang .. Yeah Hongjoong told us while you were out there, he's funding the club now" another dancer replied.
Felix was shocked by this news.. why the hell did Hongjoong agree to let that entitled asshole run this place. He thought.
He didn't even say anything else as he stormed up the office of the man.