I'm Yours 🔞

Felix sitting in the chair at Hyunjin's desk, glaring at the older with the most venomous eyes. Hyunjin couldn't move, he couldn't even gather words to say as he looked at the blonde.
He was completely frozen.

"What's wrong love ? That smart mouth of yours has nothing to say ?" Is all the blonde let out.
Hyunjin was there again, letting the dancer talk to him in that manner. "What are you doing here Felix ?" The man asked. As he stayed put by the door
The blonde could only smile "I thought we could have a little chat" he began to tap his fingers on the desk. Hyunjin's mind was fighting his heart.
His heart wanted to run into the blondes arms and hold him but his mind knew this blonde did not want him, he has a woman waiting downstairs ready to submit to him and a relationship that won't consist of uncertainty. Knowing all this he still didn't move. "I can't Felix, I have my soon to be fiancé downstairs waiting. So if there's nothing else .." he began to turn on his heel "is that so ?" Is all he heard.
He turned to blonde who was walking towards him now, he was wearing a black robe which matched his black wig. The fire place was on so hyunjin could see the boys features. "He is so beautiful" he thought.

Felix stood right in front of him "let me guess she's waiting to get fucked by you ? Is that right ?"
Hyunjin didn't know how to reply to this and he nodded "Words, Mr. Hwang" Felix hissed
Hyunjin muttered "yes, so if you don't mind I-"
He was suddenly pulled from the door with so much force and thrown on the couch, the blonde was stronger then he looked.
Felix locked the door and turned to the older smirking "and we're you going to be thinking about me the whole time you did her ?" He chuckled.
Hyunjin was on the couch his eyes wide. This couldn't be Felix ? There's no way Felix would be jealous. He told me himself" Hyunjin remembered that Felix made it clear from the start he was never going to be with him.
"Why are you upset ? You don't like me. You never have and you never will ! You said it yourself" Hyunjin exclaimed. He tried to push the blonde off him and get up, apart of him wanting the blonde to stop him from leaving.
Felix eyes became angry as he pinned the olders hands above his head "You listen to me Hwang, You are mine. Do you understand ?"
Hyunjin's heart began to beat faster and faster.
"Do you understand ?" Felix shouted

Hyunjin nodded "yes" and like a switch Felix became warm, his whole demeanor changing from one of possessiveness to loving "are you all mine baby ?" He said in such a sweet voice. Whispering to the man under him.

Hyunjin watched as the man completely did a 180 his hands being released from the grip of the blonde.
The boss couldn't contain it anymore "I'm all yours baby ... he grabbed the blonde in such a swift motion caging him under him. He looked at the blonde under him who's features were brought out by the fire place that was burning. He looked beautiful.
"Are you all mine Baby ?" Hyunjin asked hesitantly.
scared of the youngers rejection.
Felix chuckled as he pulled the man's collar having them face to face "make me yours, handsome"
as the blonde licked the lips of the male above him.

This quick act made Hyunjin completely turn into a beast, his dominant side being restored.
It's like he became a whole different person his eyes became full of lust and the smirk on his face becoming apparent. He leaned into the blondes ears
"Get prepped ! Because I'm going to fuck the life out of you" he hissed.
Felix stomach turned but in a good way. He was eager, he wanted this man inside him. He wanted him to kiss, suck, bite every inch of his body. He wanted the man to fuck him so hard he wouldn't be able to walk for a week.
He was ready to submit to this man. Ready to get on his knees and do anything the boss wants.

Hyunjin went to his desk as he began to look for his secret stash, he rummaged through it when he finally found what he was looking for. The lube and condoms.
As he began to take his clothes off, he noticed the blonde walking towards him so seductively the blonde stopping in front of the desk and pulling the ties from the robe apart slowly. Hyunjin couldn't even blink, as he looked at the blonde undressing.
and with a single motion the robe fell to the floor revealing the body of the blonde.
He's even 10x more sexy then Hyunjin imagined, his petite body, a small little waist, his ass perfectly perky and his abs toned. His milky white thighs and his nice sized package.
"You like what you see ? Sir ?" He asked.
Hyunjin nodded his head rapidly. It was crazy because one minute he'd be dominant and the next  he'd be submissive. The blonde had so much power over him.
Hyunjin motioned the blonde to come towards him with his fingers, "come here my beautiful" he licked his lips as the blonde crawled to him like a pretty kitten. Felix kneeled in front of him.. his hooded eyes looking at the man, hyunjn was sitting in his chair watching the blonde on his knees.. his ass poked out. His body looking like an hourglass.