Madness in Madame Rouge

"
I can't believe he would do that" Han shouted. The two were at their apartment, they didn't need to work today so on their days off they usually stayed home. Han was standing up as Felix told him the ordeal, "yeah and now, this man is going to be there all the time" Felix rubbed his temples.
"I did not sign up for this Lix, at first it was just dancing but now there's going to be illegal shit involved !" He said with a worried tone.
"Hannie calm down ! We are not going to be involved in that mess." Felix reassured him.
"Lix ! You don't know that ! He could be just saying that ! I don't want to go to jail or oh my gosh what if they make us do stuff" han was freaking out now which Felix found exaggerating.

"Han I promise you, the minute it turns bad we will quit ! And I'll walk out with you and we'll figure everything else out" Felix told the boy. Han was comforted by the words. They spent the remainder of the day hanging out and watching movies, relaxing.

Meanwhile
"Boss here's the final plans for the casino" the man placed blueprints on the boss desk and waited for a response. Hyunjin looked at the plans "mhm yeah they're fine, what about the dressing rooms ? Have they started ?"
"Yes sir, they said it will all be ready for the dancers tomorrow"
"Good ... now let's go down there"

The two men exited the building and drove to the club where a team was renovating the dressing rooms per Hongjoong's request

Hyunjin began walking around "it looks nice, pretty impressive for only given 28 hours" The man agreed "yes sir ! Each dancer has their own vanity and counter space, along with their own outlets and even a lounge room" the man was pretty excited a...

The man agreed "yes sir ! Each dancer has their own vanity and counter space, along with their own outlets and even a lounge room" the man was pretty excited about showing his boss.
"And what about for my princess ?" He exclaimed.

"Princess ? Oh Hwang don't get caught up with a dancer now" Changbin and the other men entered the space. Hyunjin was visibly annoyed "what are you three doing here, I thought I sent you to DO SOMETHING" he hissed which was code word for "killing or hurting someone".
"Already done sir, with no issues" Minho laughed.

Hyunjin leaned into the man "make sure my princess has his own space with the best design they can do" the man obeyed "yes sir" and walked to the builders.
Hyunjin walked up to the vanity of the blondes "nothing but the best for you my doll"

Next Day

Hongjoong called an emergency meeting so all the dancers had to be there an hour before their scheduled clock in time. Felix and Han picked up their new costumes, fortunately Felix didn't have to perform today as he was rehearsing for a big performance set for Saturday. He decided to go in today to support Han as it's his first solo performance after break.

The dancers all met up in the main floor of the club and sat in the chairs talking as they waited for Hongjoong "I wonder what the emergency meeting is for" whispered Han, Felix shook his head as he had no clue either.
Just after Hongjoong appeared on stage "joong if you want our money, you're going to need to come out sexier" one of the dancers joked.
all the dancers laughed "HAHA ... alright now, I have some very exciting news for all of you.. as you know we have a new sponsor and this sponsor will be renting out the space in the basement and the other side of the club. With that I want you to know... I now have the funds to raise your pay" Hongjoong smiled. The dancers broke out in cheers "alright let's settle down now and with this new sponsor we will finally be able to fix up the club ! Get new sets and all new equipment" he exclaimed excitedly.
The dancers once again clapped in excitement.
Felix however was a little bit bitter at this whole thing, it seemed like no one else had an issue with the man and his "generosity" the way he did.

Hongjoong said a couple more things before he said "I would like you all to meet our sponsor Mr. Hwang" the dancers watched as the man appeared and got on stage with their boss.
"Hi everyone, It's such an honor to be up here meeting you all for the first time. As your sponsor I hope I can help you all become amazing performers, I'm looking forward to each and every one of your acts. I also have left you a wonderful surprise in the dressing rooms. The business I will conduct here will not meddle with your business so please just a little professional courtesy" he bowed as he let Hongjoong talk again. While Hongjoong went on about stories of Lily and their dream, Hyunjin stared at the blonde who tried so hard to ignore the man, it was very hard to do.

The "meeting" wrapped up and the dancers went to their surprise.
"Oh my gosh ! It's beautiful" the dancers entered the room to see new vanities, new chairs, all new accessories and furniture.
"He's so sweet !" Another dancer exclaimed "and he's sexy" she added.
Felix rolled his eyes as he made his way trying to find his vanity, as they all had assigned ones.
"Oh lixie ... I think this one is yours" Han said in a teasing manner, he was holding up a card, behind him was a vanity that was away from the others and it had a huge vase with pink roses on the counter.

Felix walked up to see it was his vanity and the flowers were also made out to him, he took the card Han was holding and read it.

         Hope you love your vanity, princess (;
                                H.HJ

Felix rolled his eyes as he knew the flowers were from the "boss" the dancers behind him were oooing and teasing him. "Looks like the boss loves lixie"
Felix scoffed as he went out the dressing room he was headed towards the bar, when he was stopped by a cold voice "Hey you" Felix felt that shiver go down his back again all he heard was the sound of footsteps approaching him from behind.
"So did you like your vanity, princess ?" The older leaned in. Felix didn't say a word as he looked away from the older, this somewhat angered the man but he wasn't going to let it affect him. "HA so I give you a vanity with everything you need and not even a word out of you"
Felix snarled "My parents gave me life and I don't even speak to them"
Hyunjin laughed "oh so that's why you are like that ? Mommy Daddy issues ?"
Felix went closer to the man "you might be able to buy everyone in this club off, but I know what you're doing and you're not a hero in my eyes"

Felix turned away swiftly as he was pulled by his hair. The man grabbed a fistful of his hair as the man whispered in his ear  "listen to me you ungrateful bitch, I don't even let my closest friends talk to me the way you fucking do and I have ignored it each time" the blonde was on the verge of tears as he felt his hair in the man's fist, pulling his head up.
"You continue to act like this and I'll show you what the fuck I'm capable of DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
He yanked the blondes hair harder.

The blonde nodded
"Words, Baby" the man said.
"Yes, Sir ..." the blonde whispered, he felt his hair being let go. He didn't even turn to look at the man as he made his way to the bathroom tears filling his eyes. He went into the bathroom as he started sobbing.. "what the fuck am I doing" he told himself. The blonde can't believe he didn't defend himself in that moment, his hatred for the man began to grow.
He cried for a few more minutes "I'll show him" he told himself and with that he wiped his tears, and walked out of the restroom like nothing happened.