♡ Epilogue ♡

☆ A/N ☆•

Well, here we are. The final and last chapter forever of the "Love Series", make sure to scroll down to the next chapter after this one when you are finished for more info and for the casting boards for the WHOLE series! Enjoy! (Also let me know in the comments which book, character, couple, etc was your favorite and why!)

****

Ellie's POV:

*4 YEARS LATER*

My hair blew in the wind as I sat upon the porch swing.

I was wearing a long light purple dress as the sun shined brightly and beautifully this afternoon.

I closed my eyes occasionally, soaking up the vitamin D as much as I could.

"You look like you are about to fall asleep." Beverly suddenly said.

I opened my eyes as I tilted my head to the left.

Her eyes were fixated onto mine, but that sweet smile that I always adored stayed the same.

Her long blonde hair was now cut to her shoulders, as small waves surrounded it.

She wore the same dress as me, except it was a bright yellow.

She was stunning. And even after 2 boys, she still managed to look absolutely goregous.

"Yeah. Don't fall asleep on us. Or mom for that matter. It's her birthday." Anthony said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

Sorry mom, that wasn't for you. That was for Anthony.

"I am not falling asleep on her. I am simply trying to relax and enjoy the nice weather."

I shook my head as my eyes darted down to my husband, playing with my 2 nephews and our daughter.

I smiled suddenly, my cheeks reddening, as Nik suddenly looked up at me with a smile of his own.

He sat down on the wood of the porch, as our 7 month old daughter smacked and played with pastel colored toys.

Ace and Damon were playing with Legos next to them.

Ace was now 7, and Damon was 4. Crazy how fast times flies.

Crazy to think that I got married to Nikolai over 3 years ago, and now we even have a daughter of our own.

"We should go down to the beach." I said.

Everyone's eyes laid upon me, as Bevelry nodded.

"I love that idea. Anthony?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "It is mom's birthday. So why not."

I smiled brightly as we all began to stand up, including Nikolai.

Our daughter reached her arms up as she cooed at Nik to pick her up.

Nikolai babbled back as he picked her up gently as he placed her on his hip.

"Come here, Rosie girl."

She smiled and giggled as Beverly and Anthony walked over to their boys.

"Come on Boys, we are going down to the beach." Anthony said.

Joy and excitement lit up their faces as they began to hop down the steps.

I walked over to Nikolai as I slid my hand to his gently, interlocking our fingers. Letting our hands connect.

We all began to walk down the beach, our ears filling with the sounds of the waves crashing down hard in the ocean.

My eyes couldn't help but look back at the beachouse.

The beach house that was rebuilt in honor of my mother and father. The beach house that now holds both me and Anthony in when we come here on vacation.

The beach house that we will raise both of our kids in. The beach house that once grew both me and Anthony.

Me and Nikolai moved to London, after we got married. So I could pursue my dream career as a fashion designer. And so far things have been great! I have gotten to work with top models, actors, actresses, etc, and have made a lot of success!

Nikolai now owns Mafia Tech completely. So he ended up building an office in London.

Anthony and Beverly have stayed in Italy. But like I said we see them quite often, because we do come down and stay in the beach house from time to time.

Me and Nik were so excited when we got pregnant with Rosie.

Nik was nervous obviously, but after she was born. He became so protective over her and now has this bond with her that makes my heart melt.

We named her Rosie after my mother. She was the woman who made me who I am today. And so our daughters name is Rosie Marie Russo.

As my feet get covered in sand, and my husband walks on my left side. I can't help but place my head on his shoulder, as I wrap my arm around his.

Nik bends down as he leaves small pecks on my forehead. Still giving me butterflies just like he did 4 years ago.

Me and Anthony are living on our parents legacy.

We are doing what they wanted.

We are living free and peacefully. We have loved, and we have grown children.

And although I miss my mother and father with everything in my soul. I know that they are at ease. They are with each other now.

Just like me and Anthony.

Because even if my mother and fathers relationship was Forbidden, and wasn't supposed to happen, Anthony and Beverly's was binded together by an agreement that further changed their lives, and mine and Nik's?

Well. Let's just say. We were both Irresistible to one another. And i think no matter how hard we would have tried, we would have never been able to stay away from each other.

And as Rosie gets older, and finds someone she loves and cherishes (if Nikolai will allow it) it may be someone that is trouble like Anthony or Nikolai.

But even if it is, and she tells me it's just for a little bit of fun. I am going to let her have that fun. I am going to let her dance at balls, run in the rain, meet his family, because that little bit of "fun" that she may have. Just may lead to the one thing that is always unexpected.

Love.