23 | Don't Blame Me

Ellie's POV:

After being in an airplane for hours, I think I need some much needed self care but unfortunately I didn't have much time for that.

After we got out of the plane, we immediately headed to the car that was waiting for us, as we hopped in and drove to our hotel.

As soon as we got there, we checked in and all of us went to our separate rooms.

Even me and Nik.

I hated being separated from him.

I wanted to be in his room.

But I know that it's for the best.

As soon as I got to my room, I locked the door behind me.

But not before plopping down on the bed and exhaling. 

God. I needed a shower. I was disgusting.

I soon gathered myself and unpacked my belongings before making my way to the bathroom.

I sat my phone of the counter as I began to strip down to nothing but my bare self.

I walked to the shower as I felt the cold tile hit my bear feet like ice cubes.

I cannot wait to feel that steam on my skin.

I walked to the shower as I reached for the door knob, until I suddenly heard my phone begin to ring.

I jumped slightly as I heard the ring tone.

I groaned and rolled my eyes as I walked over to the counter only to find it was Nik.

Excitement replaced annoyance as I picked up the phone and answered the call almost immediately.

"Hey." I said.

He chuckled. "Hey princess. What you doing?"

I laughed. "About to get in the shower. Can I call you back?"

"Nope."

I rolled my eyes once again. "I promise I will call you once I am done."

A short pause took on our call, as I suddenly heard a knock at the door.

A puzzled look came on my face.

God does everyone have to bother me? The one time I am trying to get away from everyone?

I growled as I grabbed a robe from underneath the sink as I wrapped it around my body and tieing the ribbon  tightly around my waist.

It was a black satin robe, that was incredibly short. But it was going to have to do.

I heard a knock again on the door.

Ok. Now I am getting pissed off.

"Coming!" I said as I practically sprinted to the door.

Once I got to the door, I sat my phone in my hand and with my other, I unlocked the lock and twisted the door open.

And with a full swing, there was Nikolai leaning against the door way.

That usual smirk on his face, his dimples in the right place. His wavy black hair in his face. And his eyes darting towards me.

He immediately hung up the call as he began to walk into my room.

He took a few steps in, and before long. He shut the door behind me.

"What are you doing here? If Anthony and Bev find out your-"

"They won't." He said suddenly cut me off with his finger now laced on my chin, pushing it upward.

"They are going out shopping. They are going to meet us for dinner in a few hours."