14 | The News

Ellie's POV:

*3 DAYS LATER*

I woke up to the sound of my door opening wide.

I immediately sat up as fast as I could.

As their stood Anthony.

Looking down at me.

"What the hell. Why are you in here?" I growled.

I pulled the blanket over my face, shielding me from my annoying brother.

"I promise I will come downstairs and see Bev and the baby in a little bit, I just need. Sleep."

No words came from him as he suddenly yanked the covers down, as she shoved a piece of paper in my face.

My eyes immediately did their best to focus on it as I searched the magazine, only to find me and Nikolai kissing on the front page.

It read. "New couple alert? Are the Russo's and Brown's joining households?"

Oh shit.

My mind for a second forgot that me and Nik even kissed.

Studying that picture on the paper cause my mind to think back to that moment a few days ago.

Helpless. So irritated with him and everyone, that he just kissed me.

And not alone. He did it with everyone watching.

Our moment in the garden where his lips grazed my silky soft skin around my neck.

His hands that slid down my legs, teasing my sensitive spot.

God damn it.

Just thinking about him makes my panties wet.

The last couple of days though, me and Nik didn't say one word to each other. Just occasional glances.

To be honest, I have been to busy taking care of Ace to even worry about him. But another part of me WANTED to be busy with a toddler so my mind wouldn't think about a hot and heavy kiss that's now all over the internet.

Anthony shoved the newspaper down my his side and glared at me deeply.

I groaned. "Don't fucking start with me Anthony. You know it was all for an act."

His left eyebrow went up as his lip quivered. "Was it? Because I don't recall KISSING him was part of our discussion, nor his."

I rolled my eyes as I sat up.

"For the last time, it was an ACT.  The paparazzi wasn't going to believe that we were their together unless they got SOMETHING for their feed."

His arms crossed as his muscles tensed up.

"I don't care El. What the hell were you doing kissing him? I have told you so many times to STAY away from him. I love him. He is like a brother to me. But I refuse to allow my sister to date him. He is a bad man."

I sighed out. "I am not saying this again. We only kissed for the cameras.  NOTHING ELSE. And if you can't believe your own sister, we'll, that's on you then." I replied as I waved my finger his way.

"I told you to go this party with him El's and ACT like you guys were there together."

I growled. "And that's what we did!" I said as I stood up out of bed.

"The press were never going to believe that we were their together if we didn't at least do something?!"

He sighed as he ran a hand across his mouth.